Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope we reach a point in humanity where all men become sexless

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
GriffithIsInnocent

GriffithIsInnocent

Is God trolling me?
-
I hope we reach a point in which all men or a very big population of men live their entire lives as virgins. I want this to happen so that foids understand how idiotic their tranny ideals are and so that they become extinct. I'm aware that a sexless society (sexless meaning between man and foid, not faggotry) both men and women will become extinct but I hate foids so much that I wouldn't mind all men going extinct as long as foids are extinct as well.

Procreation is evil.

Slowly but surely, thats the (((plan)))

Already at that step (have no sex drive)

I hope we reach a point in which all men or a very big population of men live their entire lives as virgins. I want this to happen so that foids understand how idiotic their tranny ideals are and so that they become extinct. I'm aware that a sexless society (sexless meaning between man and foid, not faggotry) both men and women will become extinct but I hate foids so much that I wouldn't mind all men going extinct as long as foids are extinct as well.
Slowly happening already

Won't be happening in curryland

We're getting there. As women increase their standards, less and less men are into the whole dating and marriage scene.