Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope we have to wear masks forever

Mog

Mog

Banned
-
Mask is the easiest ascension for me. I go from 2/10 to 7/10 just by putting a piece of cloth on my face.

I can literally feel the difference at how I am treated when I wear a mask vs when I don't wear a mask.

Hopefully this shit is the new norm

brutal

i dont wear it though, its fucking annoying tbh

Yes, I also feel like I go from 3/10 to 5/10

If you go to 7/10 even with a mask then you're fakecel tbh

but it does help a little, I've noticed that with my mask on most female cashiers aren't outright nasty to me the way they were when they could see my face

#MeToo bro these masks are the LifeFuel for recessed truecel like me, hope that another really deadly virus will come out as they promise

its good for me, because it covers up my recessed jaw and patch of dry acne on my cheek that’s just perpetually there

Mask is the easiest ascension for me. I go from 2/10 to 7/10 just by putting a piece of cloth on my face.

I can literally feel the difference at how I am treated when I wear a mask vs when I don't wear a mask.

Hopefully this shit is the new norm
The new normal has nothing normal about it.

SMH............... Stupid.
its good for me, because it covers up my recessed jaw and patch of dry acne on my cheek that’s just perpetually there
Grow a beard like a fucking man and take the fucking SLAVE MUZZLE off

Volcel if you don't ascend wearing a mask. :feelskek:

just become a recessed subhuman theory