Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope Trump wins

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm not American, and I have no love for any country or any leader/politician. But I want Trump to win because seeing all the females and soy men seethe last time he won was so funny.

I hate him. I guess if he wins it'll be good since the foids and soys hate him, too and they care alot more about this stuff. It's sort of a win-win.

Trump is as Jewish as Kamala but I do want him to win for the same purpose. Their seething is delicious

Trump is as Jewish as Kamala but I do want him to win for the same purpose. Their seething is delicious
https://global.discourse-cdn.com/spiceworks/original/4X/a/5/3/a538924b2d0ccc7a33521e3337e1a3e0bddb42e4.jpeg

If Trump wins, redditors will be jumping off of bridges. If Kamala wins, my boomer parents will be seething. It's a win-win situation for me.

Trump is mega bullish for cryptocels

Fox news should air constant videos of the spawn of illegals doing illegal sideshows here in CA and robbing stores.

I no longer support Trump because I found his comments suggesting that Kamala was 'beautiful' to be in poor taste

she is an ugly sheboon

all the same, having a foid president would be incredibly humiliating for America so anyone who votes kamala should be shot

I think Trump played himself by claiming Kamala hates Israel but it would be funny to see all the soys triggered

if i was gaymerican i would vote kamala, i hate gaymerica so much

I'm not American, and I have no love for any country or any leader/politician. But I want Trump to win because seeing all the females and soy men seethe last time he won was so funny.
I'm rooting for Kamala. Accelerationism all the way. Trump is respected outside the west and could strike some deals (e.g. with Saudis) and delay de-dollarization by 4 years. The world needs ZOG to fall, and the collapse of the petrodollar is the most important thing to that end. Kamala must win the election.