Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hope Trump wins 2024 so we get a massive sperging

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Imagine if Trump wins 2024. The absolute sperging that will follow will be nuts. Redditors will be buying rope from the nearest Lowe's, troons will be threatening to leave to Canada, bitches will be crying about how the patriarchy is restored. Trump has a magical ability to make all the people I hate sperg. I will always vote for big Donny

Yeah it will be hilarious

Can felons still run for president? Not a burgercel I wouldn't know.

A dream is something you do for yourself not for others

Can felons still run for president? Not a burgercel I wouldn't know.
Yes. Anyone can run for president as long as they're American. He could be a murderer and run.

I don't really care for trump or any president really, but I do think the sperging would be funny

Images

Lol what do they say?
They always talk about how he's "oppressing muh women" and "muh racism" I also kinda feel like they just hate him for no reason because other then that they don't give any other reason to dislike him lol

They always talk about how he's "oppressing muh women" and "muh racism" I also kinda feel like they just hate him for no reason because other then that they don't give any other reason to dislike him lol
They hate him because they're told to. You should try debating them on it. I debated some retarded family members and they can never find a logical response to any of my arguments. It's always "well errrrr he's bad!"

They hate him because they're told to. You should try debating them on it. I debated some retarded family members and they can never find a logical response to any of my arguments. It's always "well errrrr he's bad!"
Lol.

Honestly I used to be like them to when I was like 13-14.

I only hated him because my family said he was bad so I kinda just followed the herd lmaoo

Lol.

Honestly I used to be like them to when I was like 13-14.

I only hated him because my family said he was bad so I kinda just followed the herd lmaoo
And then you became a free thinker. A superior male.

And then you became a free thinker. A superior male.
Yup.

Honestly pretty glad I broke free and started to actually try and view things more objectively (although I'm not perfect at it ofc)

I support trump even tho I'm a spic

high IQ

it probably won't change that much, but it's by far the more amusing + dramatic result bc of the reaction

plus he deserves it after the rigged 2020 election

Jfl, they're all mindless sheep.

Kikes like Soros hate him, liberal foids hate him, so you don't need to know anything more.

Social media will be more unusable than usual the next couple of days because Trump has been found guilty of 34 charges of whatever. And now everyone and their mother have something to say about it.

Social media will be more unusable than usual the next couple of days because Trump has been found guilty of 34 charges of whatever. And now everyone and their mother have something to say about it.
The liberals being the most cringe.

As he works for the Jews my worst case scenario guess is that he will kill anyone the Jews want killed.

That includes us.

A repeat of 2016:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:.

This 34 charges of bullshit makes me think Trump will actually win. This was obviously done for show.

He is Jewish puppet, nothing will change