Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope transexuals take over FDS

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
FDS has showed it's true colors once again. First it was a femcel sub with femcel lingo and considered "pinkpilled", but they decided to reject femcels bc they don't want to be associated with women who claim to be ugly and have a hard time getting a boyfriend (which we know wouldn't be a problem if they were willing to date ugly men, but that's another story).

Later, in order to avoid a reddit ban, they also stopped being "transphobic" or at least pretended not to be, even though rejecting trans people is a core aspect of radical feminism. The original users were probably just not talking about transexuals but still didn't agree that men can turn into women, which is ok, but the problem with this, imo, is that new users don't necessarily know that, and the sub keeps growing and eventually, most users agree with transexuals. This is what reddit can accomplish with their censorship and why it's crucial that we have this separate forum btw, unlike with braincels, which was awesome but kinda annoying with the word blacklist and forced cuckedness.

Anyway, right now, in fact, there was this scandal on reddit about that transexual who has a pedo husband or something, idk exactly what happened bc I don't care about leftist internal disagreements (but it doesn't surprise me, I think it's extremely hard for a transexual to find a man who accepts him as a woman, so he probably settled for a pedophile, that's what I think happened tbh), and FDS KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THE TRANSEXUAL AS A SHE, EVEN IN THEIR OWN FORUM APART FROM REDDIT (almost dead btw).

These are the true colors of FDS, first they reject femcels because they don't want to associate with ugly women, and now they agree with transexuals. All to avoid looking bad or avoid getting banned from reddit.

I hope they get what they have coming to them, and transexuals overrun their sub and turn it into shit like with TwoX, and they can't say shit without getting a reddit ban.

JFL femoids get what they get when they allow trannies into their spaces. :lul: It's fun seeing all the shitflinging that goes on between the trannies and the biological femoids.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I love it when foids get cucked by the very same thing they claim to support. Also, the whole concept of a tranny is hella confusing. I can't really understand why the hell would they want to make a simple thing so convoluted. And even trannies who look female can still identify as non binary or whatever the hell else they have these days. Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent; I just fucking hate trannies.
JFL femoids get what they get when they allow trannies into their spaces. :lul: It's fun seeing all the shitflinging that goes on between the trannies and the biological femoids.
Trannies ruin everything they out their filthy hands on. They are disgusting, immoral creatures. I hope the cuck the foids though. Cuz foids can't complain about trannies since it's "transpphobic" lol

Last edited:
I love it when foids get cucked by the very same thing they claim to support. Also, the whole concept of a tranny is hella confusing. I can't really understand why the hell would they want to make a simple thing so convoluted. And even trannies who look female can still identify as non binary or whatever the hell else they have these days. Anyway, sorry for going off on a tangent; I just fucking hate trannies.

Trannies ruin everything they out their filthy hands on. They are disgusting, immoral creatures. I hope the cuck the foids though. Cuz foids can't complain about trannies since it's "transpphobic" lol
Gigabased