Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope this is my last post

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
Should have gone ER

Yet another Maycel has succumbed to the hell, known as prolonged exposure to social isolation resulting in chronic and severe depression and anxiety.

RIP, and may you find peace in the afterlife poor tortured soul.

Last seen Today at 1:12 AM

I'm gonna try put my exit plan into action today. I have a history of failing suicide attempts because last minute my fight or flight response kicks in and I become a bitch ass nigga

But

I've been planning this method for a long while and some things have happened that have really dwindled my will to live. If I am back, which is probably the case because of how much of a coward I am than this is embarrassing.

But I really hope this will be my last post, and that I will be on to better things. Leaving this harsh world behind me.

I so know how you feel, brutha. If you're still around and wanna talk, hit me up. I've been putting together an emergency pack myself.

I
REALLY MISS MY NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I
REALLY MISS MY NIGGAAAAA OH NO NO NO NO NO

WUZ AT DA HOSPITAL BEEEED
SAID NIGGA R U DEAD
MY NIGGA SAID YEAH

I SAID NO NO NO N O N O NO NIGGA
WHYD U HAVE TO GO GO GO GO GO WHYD U HAVE TO GO NIGGA

Rest In peace, friend.

Suicide's a bad idea man. Hope you come out of this alive.

Don’t do it, don’t want you going to Hell my friend.

I pussied out but you can still go to heaven if you repent in the afterlife dedserious
Only God knows if a person who dies from suicide go to heaven or hell... idk if you're christian, but I believe that afterlfe you'll just be judge.
if you commit suicide you'll be judge as a murderer because you murdered yourself...
my aunt died from suicide in 2018 near christmas and she wasn't bad a person at all... she just suffered about her daughters behaviors.
their daughters were uneducated and were having kids around and being sluts and the worse is that one daughter was mean to her...
she left 4 sons and 3 grandsons... I hope she is at a better place now, she didn't deserve that.
it's very sad knowing that she is somehow going to hell, but tbh who am I to judge?
:feelsbadman:

Only God knows if a person who dies from suicide go to heaven or hell... idk if you're christian, but I believe that afterlfe you'll just be judge.
if you commit suicide you'll be judge as a murderer because you murdered yourself...
my aunt died from suicide in 2018 near christmas and she wasn't bad a person at all... she just suffered about her daughters behaviors.
their daughters were uneducated and were having kids around and being sluts and the worse is that one daughter was mean to her...
she left 4 sons and 3 grandsons... I hope she is at a better place now, she didn't deserve that.
it's very sad knowing that she is somehow going to hell, but tbh who am I to judge?
gods not real and neither is the afterlife shes rotting in a mass dug grave like the other billions of dead rotting corpses. being eaten up by maggots and other creatures feasting on her carcass.

but what do I know im monke

I've also known people who have died from suicide, and I am 100% sure she is going to heaven because she was the only good woman to have existed in this timeline

I have mixed feelings for your failure. In a way, you will continue to fester, but it's always sad to hear a fallen brocel, so...