Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope this is my last post

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I'm gonna try put my exit plan into action today. I have a history of failing suicide attempts because last minute my fight or flight response kicks in and I become a bitch ass nigga

But

I've been planning this method for a long while and some things have happened that have really dwindled my will to live. If I am back, which is probably the case because of how much of a coward I am than this is embarrassing.

But I really hope this will be my last post, and that I will be on to better things. Leaving this harsh world behind me.

I hope to see you in the afterlife my friend.

I'm gonna try put my exit plan into action today. I have a history of failing suicide attempts because last minute my fight or flight response kicks in and I become a bitch ass nigga

But

I've been planning this method for a long while and some things have happened that have really dwindled my will to live. If I am back, which is probably the case because of how much of a coward I am than this is embarrassing.

But I really hope this will be my last post, and that I will be on to better things. Leaving this harsh world behind me.
You'll probably be back tomorrow tbh ngl, but if you die I want you to know that I will truly miss you and your postings. Barely know you but i like you, no homo. I'm sorry, friend. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

jfl, to think that this death would be preventable if foids didn’t only go for high smv men

You'll probably be back tomorrow tbh ngl, but if you die I want you to know that I will truly miss you and your postings. Barely know you but i like you, no homo. I'm sorry, friend. :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:
good postmaxx

me too tbh

come up with a coping plan instead :feelsbadman:

See you in incelhalla.

But

Whatever you do, remember that you were a good poster.

Damn man.
Im going to miss you.

I remember when you first were a greycel and started posting on this forum. You were always positive as hell. I'm sad to see you go, but we have to respect your personal autonomy.

See ya my friend.

Nah this isn't your last post. Only a few people are brave enough to put an end to their suffering.

See you tomorrow.

Before you go...

The least you can do is share your fancy new sui method! It would be mean and shitty to take it with you, when you can help someone else with it.

Don't leave us, bro. I have never commented on any of your threads but I liked them.

i wish you the best man

I'm also a coward, I should have died long before even joining this forum

Best wishes from me :cryfeels:

Most of us lack the constitution for suicide pal. But if you're confident that you can leave this subhuman life behind this time then good luck

But

I hope you don't rope :cryfeels: But if you do I hope it's quick and painless bro.

You're a cool person, best of luck with what you want to do.
Hope you don't make yourself into a vegetable.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do OP. If you do succeed (personally I hope you won't) make sure to haunt some foids for us.

It's getting tougher everyday. If you are gonna sui I rope it's a painless death

:feelsree:NOOO, there’s anothER way

See you on the other side friend. Hopefully Blackopscel will welcome you into Incelhalla. Also don't forget to say hi to all the other dead Incels for me.

The best thing you can do is talk to people and of you have no one to talk to speak to a therapist or even phone the 999/911 if u can't find anyone because when you say your thoughts out loud you see things from a completely different perspective n stuff.

Another thing to try is hobbies (if Ur a neet.) Rlly try at the hobby until your an expert at it and don't go into it with a negative mindset

If u have a job then try to take a break so you have time to collect all your pieces and put them back together.

Just imagine if you don't end up doing sewer side, which you probably won't, once you inevitably start feeling better you'll look back at this time with disbelief and disappointment with your past self and how you were supposedly so close to doing sewer side

No, because of no fap.
masturbating is too much fun

Let’s see. @TheSecondComing am I the second coming? :feelskek:
@needsolution was like 4 ranks ahead of his color at one point so you gotta go harder before you get to his level

You should wait to see if ww3 starts tbh

@needsolution was like 4 ranks ahead of his color at one point so you gotta go harder before you get to his level
He was 8 ranks ahead at one stage. He postmaxxed where no man had postmaxxed before.