Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hope this fucking dyke dies

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
idk where this whore came from and idk why i see this whore everywhere but i hope she dies fucking whore thinks shes philosopher, no one watches womens football, not even feminists want to watch that joke

I literally knew it would be her before I even opened the thread, JFL.

She looks like a 50 year old man I bet she died her hair because it was going grey

Yeah it was annoying af, how the media tried to push us to watch womens soccer, over the last month.

She looks like a 50 year old man I bet she died her hair because it was going grey

Have you ever seen dykes, and lesbos, and related filth NOT dye their hair pink, or green, or blue, or other assortment of rainbow colors?

Have you ever seen dykes, and lesbos, and related filth NOT dye their hair pink, or green, or blue, or other assortment of rainbow colors?
It makes up for her lack of personality

It always about money.

Give 11 incels a month of training for condition to not lose breath after five minutes and they would defeat the women team.

Give 11 incels a month of training for condition to not lose breath after five minutes and they would defeat the women team.

High school freshmen soccer team on their 2nd day of practice would wipe the floor with USNWT, tbh.

Equal pay because they have won 4 world cups, what a fucking joke

Equal pay because they have won 4 world cups, what a fucking joke

This does my tits in. The standard of women's fitba is dog shit. The USA boys under 15s team would destroy them. I'm sick of listening to these cunts talking like they're the Brazil 1970 team. If they think they're so great an deserve equal pay to the men's team, then they should play then in a one off match. If they manage to win or even get a draw, then fair enough gie them equal pay. But they won't cause their shite. Being the least shite oot of aw the shite still leaves you being shite.

This does my tits in. The standard of women's fitba is dog shit. The USA boys under 15s team would destroy them. I'm sick of listening to these cunts talking like they're the Brazil 1970 team. If they think they're so great an deserve equal pay to the men's team, then they should play then in a one off match. If they manage to win or even get a draw, then fair enough gie them equal pay. But they won't cause their shite. Being the least shite oot of aw the shite still leaves you being shite.
Exactly any male team whether they are a schoolboy team, a pub team or a 6 a side legends team would easily beat them

The mainstream media is pushing this shit real hard, its sad that I am even aware of their victory, womens soccer is a joke