Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope they don't fuck up GTA 6 like they did with RDR2 trying to be too realistic

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Could you imagine having to go to gas stations with your car? Not being able to carry more than 3 weapons? Getting a fine because you parked your car badly? :feelskek: I like GTA to cause chaos not to be a life simulator kek, I hope they don't do like in RDR2 and make it more fun than realistic and full of details.

I played all gta games but I don't like it too much tbh. I think they would doa remake of vice city or another one but in europe. Or in the worst escenario a female main character , who knows.

Imagine failing the game if you go above the speed limit. Jfl

If traffic AI isn't braindead like in GTA V I wouldn't mind getting pulled over by cops

Wait GTA 6 is a real game?

Ah I don't think they'll change gas thing tbh

I like how realistic it is to kill though

I hope they will come out with a surprising game, i havent tried gta 5.
I actually played that a little but never got into it. My pick is music+just cause 3 when it comes to these games.

Wait GTA 6 is a real game?
I think it will get announced in 2021 (or in late 2020 being very positive) and released for PS5 and the new Xbox in 2023. Over for Ps4cels and Xboxonecels kek

I think it will get announced in 2021 (or in late 2020 being very positive) and released for PS5 and the new Xbox in 2023. Over for Ps4cels and Xboxonecels kek
Where did you get this information to be exact? Links, articles? I certainly don't remember seeing a trailer for GTA 6 much less gaming articles about it.

Where did you get this information to be exact? Links, articles? I certainly don't remember seeing a trailer for GTA 6 much less gaming articles about it.
It's not official, it's just what I believe it's gonna happen. GTA games always take so long to develop and PS5 is near so it's definitely going to be next gen exclusive.

I'll just be happy if theres no political bullshit in it like many other AAA games have

I'll just be happy if theres no political bullshit in it like many other AAA games have
I liked how GTA V constantly mocked California's superficial culture kek

GTA 4 was pretty realistic at least with its physics. Personally I would enjoy playing a more realistic, highly detailed GTA game. The whole life simulator route would be very good for immersion
Play Just Cause 3 bec. its better than Just cause 4 tbh.
It’s always good to see another JC3 fan

What are you talking about? Red dead 2 was amazing in literally every way besides online. Would have been ground breaking if there was more to do instead of murder each other

I liked rdr2. Not as good as the first but I still 100% it

Honestly I agree. I like going ER in GTA V. I'd hate to have real life restrictions placed on me in a video game.