Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope the jews will nuke the shit out of those sandnigger countries

Every time Israel causes some war or conflict in north Africa or the middle east we in Europe end up with millions trying to get here to escape it .
That's the plan. The exact plan.

How they get away with this time and time again absolutely staggers me.

BTW whites are going to get genocide by jews too and its already happening
It is indeed happening with all the racemixing and also attacks against native Europeans by the shitskin immigrants

Every time Israel causes some war or conflict in north Africa or the middle east we in Europe end up with millions trying to get here to escape it .

Most immigrants that come to Europe are from countries where there's no sign of war: Morocco, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria

so more of them come to europe? jfl

Will you fight in a war for your country?
I cant fight im disabled. But even if i wasnt i still wouldnt fight i would just go be a rapefugee in some european country.

dying for a country that doesnt give a shit about you is just comical.

I cant fight im disabled.
You are disabled? :cryfeels: What happened man?
But even if i wasnt i still wouldnt fight i would just go be a rapefugee in some european country.

dying for a country that doesnt give a shit about you is just comical.
BASED :feelsthink:

We re not afraid mango. We die like real men :feelzez: :feelscomfy:
A9qo5q6 460s

so more of them come to europe? jfl
No, all the muslim (fake) refugees you see in Europe are from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Morocco etc. And there's not war in those countries

No, all the muslim (fake) refugees you see in Europe are from Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Morocco etc. And there's not war in those countries
There was a war very recently in afghanistan and there is still a war in syria and all of the countries are poor because of jews

There was a war very recently in afghanistan and there is still a war in syria and all of the countries are poor because of jews
In Afghanistan there's a civil war because of the talibans. And those countries are not poor because of the jews, it's because they are low iq and believe in Allah and all that bullshit

jews are responsible for white decline
They are and I hate them for that, but they aren’t without merit. No other race has given whites anywhere near as much competition as the Jews.

They are and I hate them for that, but they aren’t without merit. No other race has given whites anywhere near as much competition as the Jews.
Chinks smoke whites iq-wise, but they are so high inhib to pose any threat. Now, imagine if niggers had the iq of chinks, the white race would've been whiped out in 2-3 decades jfl

You ever heard of the Samson Option?
They want us dead even if they also die.
Their psychotic hatred of us is genocidal.

Enjoy. Fucktard.

Enjoy. Fucktard.
Same with Russia then you idiot. That's basically every country

Chinks smoke whites iq-wise, but they are so high inhib to pose any threat. Now, imagine if niggers had the iq of chinks, the white race would've been whiped out in 2-3 decades jfl
Chinks are good at memorizing and following instructions, but they don't come close to whites when it comes to ingenuity and innovation.

Enjoy. Fucktard.
And they were about to do just that in '73, They Mercked Kennedy just because he wanted nuclear inspections on their shit.

Chinks are good at memorizing and following instructions, but they don't come close to whites when it comes to ingenuity and innovation.
What do you mean? You see how chinks dominate in science competitions, and as someone who is STEMmaxxing let me tell you that you need high IQ and creativity to excell in these subjects

What do you mean? You see how chinks dominate in science competitions, and as someone who is STEMmaxxing let me tell you that you need high IQ and creativity to excell in these subjects
My point was that chinks have the intelligence to master and even improve on white technology, but in terms of actual inventions and scientific breakthroughs, they are mogged by whites.

My point was that chinks have the intelligence to master and even improve on white technology, but in terms of actual inventions and scientific breakthroughs, they are mogged by whites.
Because whites lived in more developed societies. If chinks had the same financial resources as whites they would've dominated the world. Instead niggers would still be niggers even if they had the whole US economy because they are on par with chimps when it comes to intelligence

Because whites lived in more developed societies. If chinks had the same financial resources as whites they would've dominated the world. Instead niggers would still be niggers even if they had the whole US economy because they are on par with chimps when it comes to intelligence
I think whites had a greater advantage because we are naturally more individualistic and ambitious than chinks, which allowed greater scope for scientific discovery and technological innovation.

I think whites had a greater advantage because we are naturally more individualistic and ambitious than chinks, which allowed greater scope for scientific discovery and technological innovation.
Chinks are individualistic as well, but yea I have to agree with you on ambition

I hate both, but I have more respect for Jews because they are whiter and smarter than Arabs.
They are all whiter, because, they have European blood. Plenty of levantines pass as white or have light hair and eyes. The only reason you think we look brown/Indian is because, Hollywood has been casting Indians to play Arabs to dehumanise us

IMG 20240719 212307
IMG 20240719 212322IMG 20240719 213856
IMG 20240719 213907IMG 20240721 231746
IMG 20240721 231814IMG 20240721 231853

Ans If they're white/European, then they have no right to kick out the indegnious population of Palestine.
Even without wars, they would still migrate to Europe. The Middle East is a backward shithole populated by brown people with low IQs, and Europe is right next door. Of course they'll want to go there to live off welfare like parasites
Just forget about Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwaiti, Oman, QATAR theory. If it wasn't for wars countries like Syria and Lebanon would thrive, because, we are whiter higher IQ then gulf Arabs.

Attachments

• IMG_20240719_213959.jpg
    IMG_20240719_213959.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240719_213657.jpg
    IMG_20240719_213657.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240719_212307.jpg
    IMG_20240719_212307.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240719_212322.jpg
    IMG_20240719_212322.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240719_153230.jpg
    IMG_20240719_153230.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240719_213959.jpg
    IMG_20240719_213959.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20240719_213907.jpg
    IMG_20240719_213907.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240719_213856.jpg
    IMG_20240719_213856.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240719_213657.jpg
    IMG_20240719_213657.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 1
>Jews are whiter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA dumb nigger. Kikes and levantines are basically the same racially, they were the ones to destabilize the middle east with their poisonous ideologies. It's people with lineages such as yours that allowed kikes to subvert the populace and hide in plain sight while importing a gazillion shitskins, enjoy brown tranny hellworld.
Spider Man Lol GIF