Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hope the jews will nuke the shit out of those sandnigger countries

Jews are worse than Arabs

Would be lifefuel if they destroyed each other

@kay' WTF bro? :giga::horror:

How? They're ruining the West
"They're ruining the West" yea sure. The ones who are stabbing whites in broad daylight and are turning Europe into a 3rd world shithole are arabs and niggers

"They're ruining the West" yea sure. The ones who are stabbing whites in broad daylight and are turning Europe into a 3rd world shithole are arabs and niggers
(((They))) bring them here through mass immigration

That will just lead to more of them coming to White countries.

Pakistan and China

Do you really want WW3?

F israel F Palestine, just Crusade it all! Put Bu-cees in Jerusalem as well as a Walmart SuperCenter.

LOL jews cause the majority of problems you're a retard
"Jews cause the majority of problems" yet the ones who are literally burning Europe to the ground are sandniggers and niggers

"Jews cause the majority of problems" yet the ones who are literally burning Europe to the ground are sandniggers and niggers
Jews allow mass migration and promote it while also starting wars in those countries.

Attachments

• MEDIAfixed.jpg
    MEDIAfixed.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Every-Single-Aspect-of-Abortion-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    Every-Single-Aspect-of-Abortion-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Every-Single-Aspect-of-the-LGBTQ-Movement-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    Every-Single-Aspect-of-the-LGBTQ-Movement-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    527.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Every-Single-Aspect-of-Mass-Migration-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    Every-Single-Aspect-of-Mass-Migration-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Every-Single-Aspect-of-Feminism-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    Every-Single-Aspect-of-Feminism-is-Jewish-1.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 16
True, but that doesn't mean I should give a shit about low-IQ sandniggers getting bombed
That means more sandniggers are going to come to europe

You're a kike

But you have to look at who is behind the mass immigration...

@lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStar we have a Jew-lover or actual Jew here

That means more sandniggers are going to come to europe
Even without wars, they would still migrate to Europe. The Middle East is a backward shithole populated by brown people with low IQs, and Europe is right next door. Of course they'll want to go there to live off welfare like parasites

@lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStar we have a Jew-lover or actual Jew here
I'm of pure European descent and I'm neutral to jews. And I'd actually be happy if the jews genocided all the middle eastern sandniggers

I'm of pure European descent and I'm neutral to jews. And I'd actually be happy if the jews genocided all the middle eastern sandniggers
IF
Even without wars, they would still migrate to Europe. The Middle East is a backward shithole populated by brown people with low IQs, and Europe is right next door. Of course they'll want to go there to live off welfare like parasites
And whos allowing welfare and opening borders? JEWS

The Jews want to genocide all races besides themselves, so your race will be next if that occurs

Exactly. I don't know why idiots here hate jews but somehow have sympathy for sandniggers

I'm of full european descent you idiot
(((EUROPEAN))) Thats what all jews say to pin the blame on white supremacy when they've done something wrong and been caught.

IF

And whos allowing welfare and opening borders? JEWS
Yes, Jews are a 100% a problem and should be dealt with but that doesn't mean I should love arabs and cry every time Isarael air strikes them jfl

Yes, Jews are a 100% a problem and should be dealt with but that doesn't mean I should love arabs and cry every time Isarael air strikes them jfl
Then address the REAL problem which is jews

BTW whites are going to get genocide by jews too and its already happening