Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope my plane goes down this evening

Letting Go

Letting Go

Done.
-
I'm currently sitting in the airport, reading about a Southwest flight that experienced engine failure earlier today. I'll be going on two Southwest flights later today and hope to god one of them goes down and I am killed. I fucking hate my life, women, this society, and everything about this miserable existence.

Where are you heading?

What you doing there, if you don't mind sharing?

I'm flying back home from the Western U.S. where I've been the past two weeks, escaping the neverending winter weather that was driving me insane.

I'm flying back home from the Western U.S. where I've been the past two weeks, escaping the neverending winter weather that was driving me insane.

You spent a lot of time outside, right? I think you posted about it.

You spent a lot of time outside, right? I think you posted about it.

Yeah, I did a lot of hiking and didn't see one drop of rain or snowflake the entire time!

Not likely to happen. Aviation is the number 1 safest transportation mode and if a Southwest airplane incident already happened today then it'd be one chance among trillions upon trillions that it'd happen again so fast.

Yeah, I did a lot of hiking and didn't see one drop of rain or snowflake the entire time!

That's good. Where did you hike? Where did you stay to sleep?

Not likely to happen. Aviation is the number 1 safest transportation mode and if a Southwest airplane incident already happened today then it'd be one chance among trillions upon trillions that it'd happen again so fast.

I'm not counting on it, but with the way I am feeling ATM, I wouldn't mind it one bit.

That's good. Where did you hike? Where did you stay to sleep?

I hiked up some mountains ranging from 6,000 feet to nearly 12,000 feet; along the rims of canyons; through old volcanic fields; and other interesting places. I just slept at cheap hotels/motels the entire time since I usually only splurge on nice accommodations in coastal/resort areas.

Fuck, I hate typing on my phone. I don't know how people prefer using this over a PC/keyboard unless they absolutely have to.

You could always make it go down.

I hiked up some mountains ranging from 6,000 feet to nearly 12,000 feet; along the rims of canyons; through old volcanic fields; and other interesting places.

Sounds very peaceful.

Sounds very peaceful.

Getting away from people does have that effect. Now I'm back in this unbearable suburb where the only place I can escape is inside my room with the door locked and a thick black tarp covering my window.