Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hope I die

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Life is nothing but despair.

If you'd like to roll the dice on that I can swab my cheek and send you some corona through the post :feelsUgh:

Roping takes guts :feelsbadman:

You'll need to make it happen to have that wish granted, you'll know when you're ready.

plastic bag?
Not gonna list them here but certain chemical compounds that induce suffocating without you panicking about it or the good ol' gun or gravity if you want it messy.

Not gonna list them here but certain chemical compounds that induce suffocating without you panicking about it or the good ol' gun or gravity if you want it messy.
hmmmm

SS?

At this point it’s also my biggest wish. Not trying to be edgy, not crying for attention. Hell its not even a permanent decision on a temporary problem - my problems are not temporary. I have real problems I’ll never get rid off. I deserve death after 22 years of suffering.

That’s brutal

Go run outside.

We all will unwillingly

oh trust me I am willingly
Not even you, you are doing it because circunstances made you, the cope is believing you genuinely want to instead of fixing the problems you have.

What's the point in living when you are not a Chad

What's the point in living when you are not a Chad
its just shit man. you can see the sparkle in foids eyes when they see a chad. when they see lesser men a disgust. its hell

Can someone send me a rope plz

Vadermaxxing is pretty based. Anyone who identified with Luke or Han Solo is bluepilled as fuck.

Sometimes, I feel the same way.

You will. We will all be free one day.

Wish I had a gun