Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hope I can pull off a big ass road trip

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
May 20th of 2023, I was gonna drive the whole fucking way to WA. And well there was some parts that needed working. Thing is though these parts aint cheap and it held me to fuck back. After all these fixes I finnally entered the final boss. My transmission. Swapped out the fluid, hearing squecks when I shift gears and there seems to be a symptom of over heating. So now I gotta pull out some soilenoids and pray its just needing some cleaning on the solenoid filters. And not needing to replace a single one or god forbid all of em. I really do not want to fly or train my way back to my home state because I dont want to deal with fucking TSA bullshit especially with my personal pistol and silencer. The silencer alone took me a year to get because of NFA laws. The handgun is pricey ish. And well Id rather not loose either of em. Hope I can really make this shit work. Oh yeahs the trip is from Virginia to Washington State. Not fucking DC if your retarded enough to think that. State. All the way west.

"Go west young man!"

Is this a brag thread ? Because we don't care

Since I can’t ask from where to where how many hours?