Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hope Europe gets taken over by migrants

I don't, I have to live here.

West African
Even if Europeans were a minority in their own countries or completely gone, blacks would be ruled by Arabs, Chinks and Jews. Every other race is profiting from African resources. And whenever a strong black president appears that wants to give african resources to Africans, like Gaddafi, the USA kills them.

Even if Europeans were a minority in their own countries or completely gone, blacks would be ruled by Arabs, Chinks and Jews. Every other race is profiting from African resources. And whenever a strong black president appears that wants to give african resources to Africans, like Gaddafi, the USA kills them.
Yeah, I know. My people either have the worst leadership or suffer from low iq, either way it doesn't matter to me.

Yeah, I know. My people either have the worst leadership or suffer from low iq, either way it doesn't matter to me.
Do you live in the West?

Then just try to forget about Africa and identify as aAfro-American or Afro-German or whatever, nobody can save black people. As long as other races exist they will somehow fuck over the blacks. But at least you might be the biggest ethnic group on earth with all the kids Africans have.

Then just try to forget about Africa and identify as aAfro-American or Afro-German or whatever, nobody can save black people. As long as other races exist they will somehow fuck over the blacks. But at least you might be the biggest ethnic group on earth with all the kids Africans have.
I hate African American ghetto culture, I would rather say I'm Jamaican

I hate African American ghetto culture, I would rather say I'm Jamaican
Jamaicans probably have higher SMV with US foids, I would guess.

Stormfront/Alt Right/White Nationalists for considering me inferior
I've never been apart of these things or thought that way.

Some of the guys in my family have White gf's and I have none. :dafuckfeels:
Incel trait: everybody else in your family somehow pulls chicks.

Stormfront/Alt Right/White Nationalists for considering me inferior
Stormfront is begging for money to "keep it alive" lol, not even the aryan brotherhood is investing in it.
They are so poor, they have to beg for help to pay for a stupid forum lol.

Last edited:
I know, but I want to see them seethe as their countries go to shit.

Sorry, if you're affected
It will not go to shit, it will be a new Rome, just with arab muslim rulers.
Every nigger like you, will be enslaved again and males will be castrated.
Sheboons will be fucked and breed new and cheaper slaves.

Do you consider Gaddafi african?

It will not go to shit, it will be a new Rome, just with arab muslim rulers.
Every nigger like you, will be enslaved again and males will be castrated.
Sheboons will be fucked and breed new and cheaper slaves.
i don't care what happens afterwards, I'll be statisfied knowing their country is destroyed.

I know, but I want to see them seethe as their countries go to shit.

Sorry, if you're affected
You know that shit just makes people most hostile toward your country, right? It's the Chinese you should be keeping an eye on, they're in the midst of economically colonizing Africa using development and debt as a weapon.

You know that shit just makes people most hostile toward your country, right? It's the Chinese you should be keeping an eye on, they're in the midst of economically colonizing Africa using development and debt as a weapon.
I just want to see countries fall, I don't care if it happens to africa

I hope ur anus gets taken over by ur granny:feelskek: