Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hope all femcels die painfully

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Imagine being so retarded, so mentally deficient and pathetic that you play life on tutorial mode but still bitch and complain about it. Imagine victimising yourself 24/7 for absolutely no reason other than that fact your life is so perfect that you need something to create drama about.

JFL.

"femcel"

lol more like "female who can't get Chad"

Femcels date incels. There i solved there inceldom

Femcels are literally dating/fucking normies or chadlites but still bitch about it jfl.

I wish I could choke a femcel to death on her own period blood tampon

I heard femcels are just a group of females mocking lonely men.

Femcels don’t exist, the loch ness monster is more real tbh.

STOP GIVING THEM ATTENTION

Don't let your sorrow turn to blinding hate brother

Imagine victimising yourself 24/7 for absolutely no reason other than that fact your life is so perfect that you need something to create drama about.

JFL.
that's basically what all females do.

Femcels don't exist though.

Same. They are mocking us

The only possible way a woman could be an incel is if she's physically incapable of initimacy. Otherwise it's all voluntary.

I hope they all are whipped and spanked.

Gored by Chad cock.

Stop posting this cunt...

females CANNOT be incel OR lonely, 100% physically impossible in current year

Jesus Christ that was quick. Do they just have people practically waiting, refreshing the page just to wait for one of us to post? This post looks like was made at 7:58 AM. Don’t people usually have obligations that they have to take care of during the week?

Jesus Christ that was quick. Do they just have people practically waiting, refreshing the page just to wait for one of us to post? This post looks like was made at 7:58 AM. Don’t people usually have obligations that they have to take care of during the week?
Yes.

Femcels? That's like wishing death upon unicorns and leprechauns.

Hello inceltears.