Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly would be Chadlite if it wast for my eyebrows

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I have a slight negative canthal tilt but it doesn't look that bad. But holy fuck @ my eyebrows, they alone ruin my face and make me look inbred, they're slanted 20 degrees below the horizontal (resting bitch face of death making me look mad at all times), they're not dark enough, and they're uneven, one is higher then the other one (not to mention hair grow in different directions). I'm currently a 3/10, and its all because of my eyebrows, I would post a pic but they're easily recognizable, meaning anyone who knows me irl if somehow finds this forum will for sure know it's me. If I had straight bushier and even eyebrows, I would be a 6/10 PSL, maybe even 8/10 after I finish looksmaxxing. 

My potato face shape can be kind of fixed by cutting to low body fats, since I'm chubby rn, but my eyebrows will forever be sub human, if you are aware of any surgery to make eyebrows parallel to ground and straight, then please let me know, all I found was shit for girls to make their eyebrows arched, I wish I had a weak chin instead of incels eyebrows cuz at least there's surgery for a weak chin.

I completely understand why men take the red pill, it feels nice knowing all you need to do to get girls is be muscular, sadly that's not true, it's face face face.

So they're tilted positively? That's a good thing.

Torment said:
So they're tilted positively? That's a good thing.

no its not, thats very feminine in appearance. (assuming this is tilted down towards the eyes)

It might be better than tilting downward towards the ear but it really depends on severity at that point 

the optimal male eyebrow is horizontal

flowerful said:
no its not, thats very feminine in appearance. (assuming this is tilted down towards the eyes)

It might be better than tilting downward towards the ear but it really depends on severity at that point 

the optimal male eyebrow is horizontal

Yeah I'm sure this guy is posting on Lookism about how he's an eyebrowcel because of his feminine positive eyebrows.

q7PgEdI.png

Positively tilted eyebrows are masculine. You are very mistaken.

Torment said:
Yeah I'm sure this guy is posting on Lookism about how he's an eyebrowcel because of his feminine positive eyebrows.

q7PgEdI.png

Positively tilted eyebrows are masculine. You are very mistaken.

those are very close to horizontal dude

im talking about eyebrows like this on males

best-worst-celebrity-eyebrows-1.jpg

flowerful said:
ery close to horizontal dude

3b2910c798db65b6c1eae09544667eda.gif

Orb has a little bit of that going on. They're closer set to his eyes, but still.

CopingGymcel said:
3b2910c798db65b6c1eae09544667eda.gif

Orb has a little bit of that going on. They're closer set to his eyes, but still.

mine are way more slanted then orbs, plus he has facial harmony, I wish I had orbs eye region, just lol @ my face

so what kind of eyebrows are ideal?

fukmylyf said:
so what kind of eyebrows are ideal?

Depends on your eye area and rest your face (harmony). Probably something like this would look best on most males:

sean-opry-1.jpg

Slight positive tilt, close to eyes, dark and thick. I have the same, but the thickness, height and coloring sucks dick, which in return makes it shit.

Buddy, all of that is fixable.

Easiest is to get Just For Men hair dye and apply it to your brows

flowerful said:
those are very close to horizontal dude

best-worst-celebrity-eyebrows-1.jpg

You're confusing positive tilt with arch. His are positively tilted (like OP claims to have) and straight. The girl you posted has positively tilted arched eyebrows. 

Positive tilt is good, arch is bad. "Horizontal" would mean neutral tilt, which is bad.

Torment said:
You're confusing positive tilt with arch. His are positively tilted (like OP claims to have) and straight. The girl you posted has positively tilted arched eyebrows. 

Positive tilt is good, arch is bad. "Horizontal" would mean neutral tilt, which is bad.

yes you're right my b

i have arched eyebrows too. Death sentence to the max