Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I honestly think Modern foids aren't even that attractive.

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Seriously, i do not find your average Instagram whore attractive, i find their bodies sexually attractive but thats it, their faces often look mediocre af, their faces are caked in so much shitty modern make-up that they all look like retarded bimbos.

I much prefer the make-up that foids had in the 90s, back then they looked way more natural and normal, they still were chad-only for the most part ofc, but back then some foids were genuinely beautiful and being an incel back then would be 1000% worse, there were also no incel forums to cope with back then.

Honestly i fucking laugh when the average foid in her 20s thinks she is attractive, you literally all wear the same ugly make-up, the same generic clothing, you all look like clones.

In 2023 even the most attractive women in their 20s are a 6/10 at best imo.

I know this is an incel forum, and even ugly foids would reject me but i wanted to give my opinion.

Left: ideal women Right: bad women
you foid lurkers better learn something :bigbrain:

1455420075-7a27fb8d17a5a63404fe1f31f06d7540.jpeg

women in the past used to have even uglier faces than now. makeup and skin care have gave toilets the option to improve their faces than before tbh

They aren't. They fakeupmaxx

Modern foids are peak attractiveness. Our ancestors have never seen bodies with big ass/tits, slim waist, flat stomach, toned legs, and wide hips.

Modern foids are peak attractiveness. Our ancestors have never seen bodies with big ass/tits, slim waist, flat stomach, toned legs, and wide hips.
Cope

I'm not saying every foid is like that, only a few, but those bodies were non-existent before.
The average foid was healthier back then now all these foids do is eat junk food sit on their ass drink and do drugs all day the average foid is fat as fuck

The average foid was healthier back then now all these foids do is eat junk food sit on their ass drink and do drugs all day the average foid is fat as fuck
They choose to be like that, but with the man-made tools and resources we have, they can attain bodies that didn't exist before.

women in the past used to have even uglier faces than now. makeup and skin care have gave toilets the option to improve their faces than before tbh
Im talking about women 30-40 years ago not the middle ages.

I’ll be 100% honest

Most of the foids I see are okay looking, attractive yes, maybe it’s because I know I’ll never have a chance. Or as you said it’s all the makeup. But it’s not something I would spend more than 2 seconds looking at.

However, once in a blue moon there is that one foid where there’s something about her where I immediately have a crush on. To the point I think of her for days until it dawn on me that she’s just like the other whores

high IQ truth

True they looked more natural back then. And not as stuck up. Because their egos weren’t sky high inflated by online dating and instagram.