Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly think all recreational drug users / addicts, alcoholics and homeless are sane and logical

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even if everyone had UNLIMITED MOTIVATION, there has to be losers for the system to work and there has to be A LOT of losers. So no matter hard you try, you will more than likely fail and be worse off.

So logically, the only thing left to do is kill yourself or drug max.

Keep in mind I haven't tasted alcohol in years. I'm not trying to justify my shitty lifestyle because I've never touched drugs. But I understand there is ZERO reason not to use them.

Best case scenario on AVERAGE (exceptions are not common), even if you try hard at life, you'll end up balding, incel and make shitty wages.

Best case scenario on AVERAGE (exceptions are not common), even if you try hard at life, you'll end up balding, incel and make shitty wages.
it ´s all downhill from here

True, giving up feels good. I guess the only reason to avoid drugs would be that they make you feel better in the short term, but they're actually a net loss in the long term as they kinda nuke your ability to feel pleasure, and you begin to need them just to feel normal. Might be worth doing drugs if you plan to kys soon though.

the only alcohol i use is beer and white whine occasionaly and from drugs shit like weed calms me down and makes me happy

True, giving up feels good. I guess the only reason to avoid drugs would be that they make you feel better in the short term, but they're actually a net loss in the long term as they kinda nuke your ability to feel pleasure, and you begin to need them just to feel normal. Might be worth doing drugs if you plan to kys soon though.
I'm straight edge so I avoid drugs of all kinds, although thats only to make me feel better about myself

I neither drink nor smoke tbh

Even if everyone had UNLIMITED MOTIVATION, there has to be losers for the system to work and there has to be A LOT of losers. So no matter hard you try, you will more than likely fail and be worse off.

Keep in mind I haven't tasted alcohol in years. I'm not trying to justify my shitty lifestyle because I've never touched drugs. But I understand there is ZERO reason not to use them.

I know a local chadpreet-lite who spent years drinking and smoking, and then gymmaxxed. And now he thinks everyone can do it. And that no one is limited by their genetics.

I know a local chadpreet-lite who spent years drinking and smoking, and then gymmaxxed. And now he thinks everyone can do it. And that no one is limited by their genetics.
It's like all those tall guys with good looking faces who were obese. They lost some weight and became chadlite and up so they think anyone can turn their life around with a tiny bit of self improvement

These people never understand that some people have 0 potential. They also can't believe that some people out there are putting 10 times the effort in and getting jack shit in return

Homeless = ultimate NEET

In large city capitols, some homeless men make $200 a day from just panhandling. I think I want to be a beggar.

Homeless = ultimate NEET

In large city capitols, some homeless men make $200 a day from just panhandling. I think I want to be a beggar.
Some means the most Chad of them. You wouldn't get squat if you became a beggar.

Also, wtf, I would rather kill myself than be homeless, it's relinquishing all comfyness just because you're mental.

Homeless = ultimate NEET

homeless is FORCED neetdom.

The world has gotten much shittier => people are more dissatisfied => they cope with drugs

The game is (((rigged))) so why play?

Yes but a lot of drug users find a normal life boring so they choose to become homeless crackheads... One of my ex classmates, for example,was very successful with women and in social settings but now he is smoking heroin in Spain. I just wanted to say that these people are not losers from their birth,they're more like 'self-made losers' who willingly wasted their potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back