Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I honestly kind of resent men because of how easy they have it in certain ways

Yeah men do not have to worry about pregnancy at all it's a complete one way street right :lul:

I hate that rapehole of a sub. Just goes to show that despite the average woman being borderline retarded, she still undeservingly lives on easy mode.

They don't have to worry about pregnancy or the risks that come with it, healthcare rights being taken away like abortion.
Female genocide can't come soon enough.

Yeah men do not have to worry about pregnancy at all it's a complete one way street right :lul:
We also apparently don't have to worry about violence despite men being much more likely to be victims of violent crimes than women:feelskek:. Female IQ on display:feelshaha:.

"Muh make-up, muh shaving legs:foidSoy:" retard, basically no man cares and would happily date and fuck you no matter what, the reason you retards are doing those things is because you know you are competing with other women and would lose if you didn't do that, you are imposing the "oppressive beauty standards" on yourselves, men don't give a shit as long as you have a hole between your legs, that's enough for most of us:feelsjuice::feelswhat:.

I hate that rapehole of a sub. Just goes to show that despite the average woman being borderline retarded, she still undeservingly lives on easy mode.

Would foids understand if they all of them lived as an incel for a month ? Or yk not even an incel just a regular normie ?

Nvm we wouldn't be able to know they would kill themselves.

I would take women "problems" seriously if they would stop bitching about not having any privileges. Like the privilege of not being able to socially fail, which is pretty huge. They will always have a man to back them up out of any problems and if they somehow manage to be homeless they can always find a betabuxxer. Men will be told to "man up" and be left to fix their shit alone.

instant ban from reddit if you said you resent women

Brooo look at the comment section!

This is the most misandristic subreddit by far.

How has reddit not banned this?

Bitch shut the fuck up. Men have it harder in every way and this is a proven fact. By having a vagina your life is five times easier. It's easier for you to get a job, it's easier for you to get a promotion, if you commit a crime you get less time, you get inflated test scores, you have affirmitive action and dei on your side. Shut the hell up https://incels.is/threads/list-of-female-privileges-in-society.613568/

Brooo look at the comment section!

This is the most misandristic subreddit by far.

How has reddit not banned this?
They've made it clear that misandry is OK because men aren't a "vulnerable group" or whatever, unlike women apparently are:feelswhat: (just don't ask any of them how half of the population can possibly be considered vulnerable to anything, by any stretch of logic:feelshaha:.)

They aren't oppressed based off of their gender, don't get me started on the Middle East even. Don't have to worry (as much I guess) about getting murdered or assaulted on dates, can walk alone at night with less risk. Oh and don't have to shave legs/body hair or wear makeup to be seen as acceptable. Are less shamed for aging.
That's right boys,

- We (Incels) don't exist.
-False rape allegations aren't a thing in this world.
-Robbers have made a contract to not rob men.
-Men are definitely the ones to care about body hair or pouring pounds of wheat on the face and not women, na uh, in no world that could be the case.
-Women rejecting men for balding is a myth, after all women are all after the "personality".:foidSoy:

No way we live in the same world, I refuse to believe it.

That's right boys,

- We (Incels) don't exist.
-False rape allegations aren't a thing in this world.
-Robbers have made a contract to not rob men.
-Men are definitely the ones to care about body hair or pouring pounds of wheat on the face and not women, na uh, in no world that could be the case.
-Women rejecting men for balding is a myth, after all women are all after the "personality".:foidSoy:

No way we live in the same world, I refuse to believe it.
+ Women can't rape men. Just don't ask the countless of young boys who were forced to fuck their nasty ass teachers.

+ Women can't rape men. Just don't ask the countless of young boys who were forced to fuck their nasty ass teachers.
Also boys getting groomed is only a thing in the dark fairy tales.

Tbh Id rather feel lonely once in a while than deal with periods n shiet tbh tbh

That sub: Men bad, 1000 upvotes minimum

They have a pretty miserable existence. Sure were incels, lonely as fuck, etc but at least were not droids that instantly become mindless, horny, wet dogs the moment some Chad walks into a room. Also 10x more emotional, constant mood swings, less logic oriented thinking, etc.

Sometimes I wonder how they even function in society. If it wasn’t a lookism based society where 90% of men are simps, where women have everything made easier for them, they would genuinely struggle.

If a post like this was made about foids on reddit then the man making the post would have been accused of being an incel and a misogynist instantly. Of course nobody is calling this hag a misandrist manhater though.

Also women are blind to their own privileges. If she knew how bad it is to be an average man in this society then she'd rather be a woman, but she would never admit this publicly. They just have massive inferiority complexes but they would never take the responsibilities that come with being a man

Fucking stupid cunt foid your life is easy quit bitching