Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I honestly don't regret playing video games my entire youth

Fuuuuck I miss modern warfare 2 so much

giphy.gif

Such a great game

I feel nostalgic about coming home from school and booting up some mw2

I put so many hours into that game that to this day I vividly remember every detail about every map
Too bad Infinity ward is garbage now filled with useless female devs ruining it

I still regret wasting all that time tbh

man this realy hits home with me.

I used to be a gymcel, but the more i struggled through self improvement with the gym and eating, hoping one day a girl would see something in me, the more miserable i got. it only made me resentful towards hypergamous women for making me have to go through so much pain just to get some love. this is so depressing.

man this realy hits home with me.

I used to be a gymcel, but the more i struggled through self improvement with the gym and eating, hoping one day a girl would see something in me, the more miserable i got. it only made me resentful towards hypergamous women for making me have to go through so much pain just to get some love. this is so depressing.
You're right on. It's just a case of endless goal post moving. You cannot ever win with self improvement.

The absolute best years of my life were marked from some really fun games. modern warfare, Modern warfare 2, black ops 1, a few others.

Those are the happiest I've ever been in my life. These games are absolutely no where near as fun anymore.

The only thing I DO regret is trying to "self improve". All that cringe time wasted on what could have been more fun video game time. All that time wasted in the gym, starving myself to become very lean and having such little energy I couldn't even play games as a result. humiliating and degrading myself trying to social circle maxxx, feeling like a clown and liar trying to fraud NT maxxx. I'd take it all back just for more time playing video games.

Truly the happiest I've been in my life. The only thing I regret is taking that away from myself when I tried to "self improve" through diet, socializing, sports, gym, etc. All a massive waste of time I didn't even really like and ended with NOTHING.

At least games were really really fun and aren't nearly as much anymore.

Games are good fking cope man. Especially when you are a young teen with no other worries in life, no thoughts about fucking foid, sex, social standings, no worries about finances, keeping up with society expectation, having to work or pay bills.

Life after 15 is not worth it for truecels.

Black Ops 2 was the best COD ever.

Tbh. If I could redo I'd scrap all the self improvement and kms at 13
Games are good fking cope man. Especially when you are a young teen with no other worries in life, no thoughts about fucking foid, sex, social standings, no worries about finances, keeping up with society expectation, having to work or pay bills.

Life after 15 is not worth it for truecels.

one of the more relatable posts i have seen. Halo, COD, Minecraft, random indie games, you name it.

At what part, or what events lead you to give up self-improvement and realize it failed you?

you cant play 24/7. i used to like games but after spending my youth on them theyre now rather boring and depressing. id say i regret playing them.

i kinda feel like gaming made me a zombie (ofc if u socialize most of these effects go away but perhaps not all)
I still feel a bit damaged socially due to playing video games constantly
At what part, or what events lead you to give up self-improvement and realize it failed you?
would like to know too

Reminds me of the brutal vidyapill out of ERs autobiography when his stepmom raged at him;
"You spent your entire teenage years addicted to these video games and now you dont have any friends or social skills!" :redpill:
Something like thar :feelsbadman:
Same thing with my red pilled "friend" who ranted that I am a loner and weirdo and I told him kt was brcause nobody wants anything to do with me and he is like "Well its your own fault :redpill:" absolutely brutal and the last straw on my sanity.

Last edited:
Vidya is one of the best hobbies that you can do as an incel

I do find a lot of my happier memories to be from video games or when i was playing something with my cousins but I know in my own head that it is all cope. I was playing games to pass the time. What I really wanted was a gf or to fuck some chick that was my age.

Hell, if I was athletically inclined I'd have rather done that because then I could have enjoyed a skill that would help me later in life.

Playing games all alone in my room just really regressed everything in my life and now I have nothing to show for it but hours upon hours of game achievements that nobody cares about. And for a lot of us gamers it isn't just the hours put into playing video games that is crazy. It is the hours that are spent looking up information about video games or watching other people play video games. It is like its own little side-job on its own with all the hours we put into gaming.

For example: When I was younger I would download emulators and ROMs to play games for free. You research the good sites with little to no malware. Then you research which games are good. Which games you want. Then downloading the game takes hours. Then finding a walkthrough so you can 100% the game takes time. Maybe you get stuck on a boss so have to look up how to beat the boss from YouTube videos. Then after you beat the game you want to read all the fan theories of what the ending means. Overall, in a typical 40 hour game you can easily spend 100 hours on that one game if you account for everything spent.

I do find a lot of my happier memories to be from video games or when i was playing something with my cousins but I know in my own head that it is all cope. I was playing games to pass the time. What I really wanted was a gf or to fuck some chick that was my age.

Hell, if I was athletically inclined I'd have rather done that because then I could have enjoyed a skill that would help me later in life.

Playing games all alone in my room just really regressed everything in my life and now I have nothing to show for it but hours upon hours of game achievements that nobody cares about. And for a lot of us gamers it isn't just the hours put into playing video games that is crazy. It is the hours that are spent looking up information about video games or watching other people play video games. It is like its own little side-job on its own with all the hours we put into gaming.

For example: When I was younger I would download emulators and ROMs to play games for free. You research the good sites with little to no malware. Then you research which games are good. Which games you want. Then downloading the game takes hours. Then finding a walkthrough so you can 100% the game takes time. Maybe you get stuck on a boss so have to look up how to beat the boss from YouTube videos. Then after you beat the game you want to read all the fan theories of what the ending means. Overall, in a typical 40 hour game you can easily spend 100 hours on that one game if you account for everything spent.
fuck brutally true. if gamers spent the time coding, stock maxing or something similar likely would be able to afford far more copes

when the coping is to strong jfl

Tbh, if I wasn't fat and so high inhib I think I'd stand a chance, not that I wouldn't be an incel by now, but there were different times back then.

Same here. I simmered my CS: Source/CS:GO playtime down to spend total hours upon hours at the gym trying to fix myself after I just got done losing 85lbs. 2 to 2 1/2 hours a day at the gym, four days a week, for a bit over two years, all just to try to get a girlfriend. I also showered and also tried to have a nice haircut and all that bullshit. I also took optional speech therapy classes my school had, and though I have been doing that for a while due to autism, I stopped being socially awkward far before I even considered myself an incel.

One day I just got tired of it all. Though I became pretty jacked, it was just a repetitive cycle that got me nowhere. I sperged out, punched a wall, threatened to kill myself, and ultimately decided to quit the gym because it was getting me nowhere and women were calling me ugly and ghosting me when I tried talking to them anyways. Best decision of my life. Now I just try to eat really well while going out when I can, though I can't drive yet so that time is rather limited.

It's not like I really give a shit about these college whores anyways. They're all used up by the time they're legal adults. I know this is a cope, but if any scenario happened that women started to want me, I'd just straight up reject them. I have nothing to try for except for my studies and screwing some used up cunt who fucked double digits of guys before me is just disgusting, pointless, and a waste of my time.

I love when bluepilled faggots and even my own online friends that don't know me very well but know that I'm inkwell (I got exposed a while back) tell me that I don't do jack shit when I did everything in the book starting six years back.

the best game fucking ever

Though I'm not a Euro, I remember this game in one of the 2010 issues of Retro Gamer Magazine from the UK. I've always wanted to play it on native hardware.

Last edited: