Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Honestly don't Care at this Point

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I put very little effort into attracting foids. In conversations, I just say whatever I want and don't care how outrageous, frightening, or offensive it may be. I don't care about my reputation. I don't care about being seen as creepy. I don't care about how people perceive me. I don't care about a social circle. I don't even are about getting a female because they are all trash.

I really don't think there are many people out there with lower inhibition than me at this point. It's almost impossible to care less than I do at this point.

Yeah me too, i don't give a flying fuck about anything at this point, whatever happens doesn't matter anyways as my life is over and nothing could change that.

you are low inhib, spread the blackpill brother

This is the right mentality, it is pointless to interact people if you are not getting anything out of it. Preferably knowledge.

Anti-degeneracy all the way. Bring it up in all conversations with guys and girls.

This is the right mentality, it is pointless to interact people if you are not getting anything out of it. Preferably knowledge.
schizoidcel

Caring = Stress

Same, as it's already over for me i give 0 shit about my reputation, offending or whatever.

I put very little effort into attracting foids. In conversations, I just say whatever I want and don't care how outrageous, frightening, or offensive it may be. I don't care about my reputation. I don't care about being seen as creepy. I don't care about how people perceive me. I don't care about a social circle. I don't even are about getting a female because they are all trash.

I really don't think there are many people out there with lower inhibition than me at this point. It's almost impossible to care less than I do at this point.
Remember, you dont have to be a serial killer to want to look like one. (sales line from some commedian who sold filthy rain coats and serial killer vans).

Some girls like men that will do anything to sniff girls used panties and wear a pair on their head whereever they go.

I dont. I would never bath in a sea of young girls underwar smearing fresh clean cotton and lace garments over my fat smelly unwashed body for hours on end trying to pretend my name is Mary and I belong in anime cartoons.

I would much rather go out and do some gardening, because I just totally don't care.

[besides, I hears girls underwear is quite expensive, I read it in a forum once]

i wish i was low inhib so fucking bad. i dont know how to hit that level. i used to be a real hyperactive kid always doing outrageous shit and getting in trouble now im a cold travis bickle zombie and even video games and anime dont work because theres no illusion of disbelief anymore

same here, the blackpill has made me low inhib