Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I hold my pillows at night

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
when I go to bed often I hold my pillows to my chest and wrap my arms around them to simulate cuddling a woman. it's pathetic but it helps me cope a little, anyone else do this?

No but I just wanna sleep and never wake up

Purchase a female dog

I mean that is pretty pathetic ngl

what's that?
it's a weighted blanket.
i sometimes fuck my pillow, maybe you wanna try that op.
you could also try googling dakimakura

I used to do that with my siblings and my nephews/cousins when I could sleep with them (I used to fall asleep hugging them).
the pillow became a replacement, but it's not as good as hugging another person and feeling his/her warmth.

I'll never stoop this low

bro it's a pillow, it's not that deep, and plus it makes me feel comfortable for a little bit. it's my dream to lay down in a girls lap and have her tell me everything will be ok

I used to do that a long time ago so no judgement here. That's what a lifetime of social isolation and touch deprivation can do to a person. Hell, even animals. I eventually started feeling a lot of shame though so I stopped

I used to do that with my siblings and my nephews/cousins when I could sleep with them (I used to fall asleep hugging them).
the pillow became a replacement, but it's not as good as hugging another person and feeling his/her warmth.
35392.jpg

when I go to bed often I hold my pillows to my chest and wrap my arms around them to simulate cuddling a woman. it's pathetic but it helps me cope a little, anyone else do this?
I think that might make you more likely to have good dreams in which you have a girlfriend

Chad sleeps on the concrete every night with no pillow

cuddling my daki is my favorite cope

I do it too.
It's not pathetic, it just feels good.

i always am cuddling my pillow. She is my girlfriend and she likes cuddling and kisses.

Yes. You're not only one. I like to cuddle with a pillow too. I like to lie next to her when i hug her or I sit her on my knees and... hug. But the best "improvised gf" that I had was a duvet with some extra material in one corner, basicly making that corner stiff. I used that corner as a head of gf. I put her on my shoulder. That was really nice, slept with a girl on my shoulder

Over for patheticcels

Every shitstain ITT that thinks they're somehow mogging the others cause they don't have the same cope as them is genuinely below the retard line for IQ. Everyone has their way to cope. It's an innocent thing to hold your fucking pillow, it doesn't impact anyone else negatively, and it genuinely helps some people feel better and less lonely. How low do you have to be, to think you're "better" cause someone else hugs a pillow? Actual normie judgementalism against people you should understand, fucking disgusting.:feelsUgh:

Every shitstain ITT that thinks they're somehow mogging the others cause they don't have the same cope as them is genuinely below the retard line for IQ. Everyone has their way to cope. It's an innocent thing to hold your fucking pillow, it doesn't impact anyone else negatively, and it genuinely helps some people feel better and less lonely. How low do you have to be, to think you're "better" cause someone else hugs a pillow? Actual normie judgementalism against people you should understand, fucking disgusting.:feelsUgh:
Breath

I do that too bro. It does comfort me a bit tbh.
Sometimes i think how much better i would feel if i had a female puppet with realistic tits would feel.

I just wanna sleep and never wake up
Same :feelsrope:
Memory foam body pillows are the most comfortable imo.

Brutal. I used to when I was young but I trained myself to be able to sleep on my back straight.