Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hit the big 5

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
5 years on this forum with you bitch niggers. i can remember being here 5 years back and all the posters that have come and went. i can remember all the good laughs and all the depressing blackpills. i can remember a lot of my first avis and all the alts i made that got shut down by twinkjjd. i can remember a lot of cracker threads i made or used to post in (like the gore megathread) and some of my worst threads baked. i can remember all the jannies and mods that have come and went and all the posters who i have abused and all the posters who have abused me. i remember i actually made my lookism.net account (rip) a couple days before i made this one and that feels like a lifetime ago. a lot has happened yet so little has happened. i am still an incel, but maybe i will ascend with daisy this year and larp about being a rotter while i have her on muh dick. shout out to all the 2018cels. we will form a reich and gas most of the freshfags (in computer game of course)

where is my cake @Fat Link

Last edited:
how old are you?

where is my cake @
Fat Link
@Fat Link
no cake for your mouth

Congrats, you win a Becky gf.

Lol congrats. It’s over for oldcels

Happy cake day

>was banned for 4 out of those 5 years