Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I hit Paragon rank today at 15k posts

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
Despite the ranking system saying paragon is 10k, it isn't. "Luminary" is what you get for 10k. Glowing username and luminary status happen at 10k. The official rank name changes to paragon when you hit 15k. Confused me at first when I hit 10k a month ago and it said luminary not paragon

Congrats on hitting paragon brocel!! :feelsahh::feelsYall:

(hope not, and you can actually ascend before then though).
Ill probably get perma banned before hitting 15k becuz of some bs. If I'm ever banned know that I'm a straight, incel, male and I got banned unjustly

Ill probably get perma banned before hitting 15k becuz of some bs. If I'm ever banned know that I'm a straight, incel, male and I got banned unjustly
Ok. If you get banned for some bs reason, I'll advocate for your freedom man

Despite the ranking system saying paragon is 10k, it isn't. "Luminary" is what you get for 10k. Glowing username and luminary status happen at 10k. The official rank name changes to paragon when you hit 15k. Confused me at first when I hit 10k a month ago and it said luminary not paragon
You brutally postmog me

I think there's new title ranks up to 30k because of remnants of the old rank system