Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I helped a Chad get laid

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Here is a quick story how I, an incel, helped a Chad get laid.

Many years ago (I was blue pilled back then) I was at a bar having some drinks obviously. There was a Chad who seemed to be visiting from another country, he had an accent. Not sure where he was from Australia maybe?

Anyway I somehow got to interacting with him and he even offered me some tendies that he ordered. He was a nice guy. Toward the end of the night he said to me, “I’m not from here, I’m staying at such and such hotel, can I walk there from here or do I need to take a taxi?”

I replied “Neither. See that milf with the fake tits over there? Have her take you back to your hotel.” He ended up approaching her and leaving with her.

You shoulda asked him for sharing, after all you helped him.

I replied “Neither. See that milf with the fake tits over there? Have her take you back to your hotel.” He ended up approaching her and leaving with her.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
You shoulda asked him for sharing, after all you helped him.
feven glance at her from incel would mean she may felt violated and raped :soy:

Chad always wins

Playing adviser to a chad is definitely entertaining, especially dumber chads. Kind of like IRL chadfishing, he does what you’d do if you were him.