Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I heard these 3 mayowhores yearning for chad

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

And this is them, typical britbong slags tbh.

I was sitting on these steps taking a breather after walking for a bit, its been pissing fucking hot today.
i've been pissing out more sweat than a fat paki on a warm desert day.
while i was sitting on these steps, i was listening to some music from sonic frontiers on my phone (no pain no gain BTW).
When i looked back behind me, i saw these 3 talking and walking towards me.
I paused the music, while keeping my earphones in so it seemed like to them, i was listening to music, so i could hear their conversation.
when they walked pass me down the steps, they said nothing to me, but they were talking about this gymmax tallfag chad named Todd.
Their convo went like this:

"is this Todd the gym boy?"

"yeah, thats him"

*Shows a picture of him on their phone*

"hello, todd..."

"He's quite tall too..."

no mention of his pERsonality from what i heard.

Last edited:
The classic yearning of Chad from females

Cruel, cruel summer...now you're not a chad. You won't be the only over one.

penny for you thoughts?
@Ron.Belgrade @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @lu.jones @HONKLER THE HERETIC

Seems like dumb sluts. I hate British bitches so much.

Atleast there asses are nice
i fucking fucking hate uk bitches too, seriously.
fucking obnoxious, rude, condescending and they've been brainwashed thoroughly by feminists into hating white males.
at the point, i'd rather have a non-white gf tbh, at least they worship white males like me and not hating hate me and want me dead like mayos do.

i fucking fucking hate uk bitches too, seriously.
fucking obnoxious, rude, condescending and they've been brainwashed thoroughly by feminists into hating white males.
at the point, i'd rather have a non-white gf tbh, at least they worship white males like me and not hating hate me and want me dead like mayos do.
Most of the non mayowhores are hoejabis and Muslim only (depending on ur era)

Most of the non mayowhores are hoejabis and Muslim only (depending on ur era)
only because unlike mayocUcKs, muslim men keep their foids chaste and in line.
and if they misbehave, suck around and fuck about, they get a beating.
meanwhile, mayocUcKs, let their foids be whores and misbehave, and wouldn't dare strike them because "Muh chivalry! men hitting wimmin is cowardly! :soy:

only because unlike mayocUcKs, muslim men keep their foids chaste and in line.
and if they misbehave, suck around and fuck about, they get a beating.
meanwhile, mayocUcKs, let their foids be whores and misbehave, and wouldn't dare strike them because "Muh chivalry! men hitting wimmin is cowardly! :soy:
Partly agree. In Birmingham (where I live) hoejabis sleep around more than some white girls and it’s been like that for almost a decade

I recommend u take a break from these forums for a little bit. I’m worried about u
What's the point brocel ?? To feel the sting in real life ?? If i avoid it online, I will get reminded of my subhumanity and about what I'm missing out IRL. There's no escape from the bp, even in my dreams man. This is completely fcked up and I see no way out. Rot in my basement, I feel a hella lot of pain. I go outside, same fucking thing. There's no break. My sanity will keep breaking down into pieces until it I rope.

Partly agree. In Birmingham (where I live) hoejabis sleep around more than some white girls and it’s been like that for almost a decade
and those poor arranged husbands of theirs are getting a used up cumbucket?
fucking brutoool.
hopefully, paki promiscuity up there will cause an increase of STDs, abortions and decrease the paki population, like how mayowhore promiscuity is fucking over the white race.

What's the point brocel ?? To feel the sting in real life ?? If i avoid it online, I will get reminded of my subhumanity and about what I'm missing out IRL. There's no escape from the bp, even in my dreams man. This is completely fcked up and I see no way out. Rot in my basement, I feel a hella lot of pain. I go outside, same fucking thing. There's no break. My sanity will keep breaking down into pieces until it I rope.
I relate man. I’m not gonna sugar coat it, it doesn’t get better. But you can distract yourself from the pain. The best way is to just be a asshole to everyone because that’s funny

and those poor arranged husbands of theirs are getting a used up cumbucket?
fucking brutoool.
hopefully, paki promiscuity up there will cause an increase of STDs, abortions and decrease the paki population, like how mayowhore promiscuity is fucking over the white race.
Yup. No one had a religion anymore. They just want sex and only sex

The best way is to just be a asshole to everyone because that’s funny
You'll be put into your place if you're a subhuman who's trying to act tough...

It feels fucking good and we're the one's missing out on it. Humiliating to be born as an inkwell

religion can only exist in a society that is poor and primitive, thats why its such a big thing in the turd world.
and why people stopped believing in it after the industrial revolution of the mid to late 1800s and early 1900s.

You'll be put into your place if you're a subhuman who's trying to act tough...
I mean just do anything to be an ass to people, troll online, fuck with people in public. As long as you got a weapon it will be good

religion can only exist in a society that is poor and primitive, thats why its such a big thing in the turd world.
and why people stopped believing in it after the industrial revolution of the mid to late 1800s and early 1900s.
Yup, pretty much.

Even in shithole cuntries, the smart and rich don’t GAF about religion

Yup, pretty much.

Even in shithole cuntries, the smart and rich don’t GAF about religion
religion has also been a handy dandy lil tool at obtaining power and controlling the masses.

I mean just do anything to be an ass to people, troll online, fuck with people in public. As long as you got a weapon it will be good
No energy for this. I'll be roping soon ig

Pretty much.
but now, politics has replaced religion, and the cycle of using peoples belief to gain power over them, control them and dominate them has started all again.
i don't support politics either btw

but now, politics has replaced religion, and the cycle of using peoples belief to gain power over them, control them and dominate them has started all again.
i don't support politics either btw
Completely agree. People follow politicians like people followed gods. They’re beliefs are all identical and they aren’t allowed free thought

Ik that SS but I don’t understand what that has to do with suicide and the previously mentioned SN (which I also don’t know)
i didn't read your previous messages with @Dneum912 i just ASSumed you didn't know what the SS was