Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I heard some noodlewhore director won an Oscar, out of curiosity I looked up her boyfriend/husband

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
you guessed it already

Her male version would be running this site.

Looksmatch is jumping out of the window of a sweatshop in Tianjin

Even Chadlite can't get racematch 5/10 these days and had to settle for ugly gookwhore, it's beyond over :feelsrope:

She must be richer than him

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Classic.

Btw, have you noticed too all these threads lately saying that we should accept our fate and not fight chads/normies? I smell infiltration but it may be just another wave of chad worshippers infesting the forum

Chads simp and are desperate just as much as lower tier looking guys but they never get called out because of the looks halo.
Btw, have you noticed too all these threads lately saying that we should accept our fate and not fight chads/normies?
It varies tbh
Unpopular to say but this place seemed way more like controlled opposition and demoralization in its early years when every conversation about systematic issues was shut down with blaming the person complaining for being ugly and "genetic trash".
I smell infiltration but it may be just another wave of chad worshippers infesting the forum
Two main things to guard against:

The idea that because things come effortlessly to chad it means they are somehow inherently better or more superior.
The idea that whatever women are attracted to somehow must have positive characteristics and that whatever women dislike must be flawed or cope.

It varies tbh
Unpopular to say but this place seemed way more like controlled opposition and demoralization in its early years when every conversation about systematic issues was shut down with blaming the person complaining for being ugly and "genetic trash"
I agree, but now it seems that we have to accept things as they are without fighting back. While I do not agree with the old school individualization of the problem (seeing things as personal problems rather than class issue), it promoted rebellion and refusal of the status quo. Now everybody is giving up, and that is not good

Two main things to guard against:

The idea that because things come effortlessly to chad it means they are somehow inherently better or more superior.
The idea that whatever women are attracted to somehow must have positive characteristics and that whatever women dislike must be flawed or cope.
Completely agree

I agree, but now it seems that we have to accept things as they are without fighting back. While I do not agree with the old school individualization of the problem (seeing things as personal problems rather than class issue), it promoted rebellion and refusal of the status quo. Now everybody is giving up, and that is not good
Have seen many times when discussions about systematic issues are derailed and refocused onto supposed flaws of the people bringing them up. tbh happens not only in incel spaces but in other discussions about rigged systems like people against unfair trade agreements and their anger at neoliberalism. Someone that is benefiting from the status quo or has grown apathetic and wants to see others accept the new ways forced on them as inevitable always has to insert defeatist and demoralization tendencies.
Completely agree
Nah, ovens are more for chads and normies (in GTA 2). Women are fine in the kitchen
The concept of men's rights is retarded: there's no "men", there are chads, normies and incels which are 3 distinct categories of which only one is oppressed. I only care about ugly men's rights
Stop. Simping. For. Males.

It's not men vs women, it's ugly men vs everyone else
It's not a gynocentric world, it's a normiecentric world
normies and chads act in the exact same way foids do

The enemy is one single entity, there's no difference between a foid and a normie or a normie and a chad or a simp and a foid or whatever

Btw I know you hate normies and high tier looking males but I don't think it's useful to wish death on them when society already kind of does that indirectly and is all to happy to rub salt into their wounds when they do fall. Notice they don't do this with women. And if normies can easily be gotten rid of so much more so can lower tier looking males. We aren't all in the same boat and lower tier looking males clearly have it worse but overall women are held in higher regard over most men because most men are not chads and there is still pressure from society for even higher tier looking males to dignify themselves to the opposite sex.

Btw I know you hate normies and high tier looking males but I don't think it's useful to wish death on them when society already kind of does that indirectly and is all to happy to rub salt into their wounds when they do fall. Notice they don't do this with women. And if normies can easily be gotten rid of so much more so can lower tier looking males. We aren't all in the same boat and lower tier looking males clearly have it worse but overall women are held in higher regard over most men because most men are not chads and there is still pressure from society for even higher tier looking males to dignify themselves to the opposite sex.
Idk bro, maybe I go too hard on it sometimes but it's mostly to respond to chad worshippers and the likes. I agree that going too hard on normie males may "relieve" foids, but the opposite it's also true and we both know the tendencies of this forum on the matter.

Also I really don't see this supremacy of foids over chads, in fact I almost always see foids acting to chads like normies act to foids, but in any case I think internal relationships of normies (as in non-incels) are secondary

Idk bro, maybe I go too hard on it sometimes but it's mostly to respond to chad worshippers and the likes. I agree that going too hard on normie males may "relieve" foids, but the opposite it's also true and we both know the tendencies of this forum on the matter.
Okay that's understandable but still rhetoric that is imo unprovoked about how all males that aren't truecels are the enemy and deserve their fate as cannon fodder is not that helpful when society already also dedicates enough time to looking down on such guys too, even if it's not as obvious as how they look down on lower tier looking non-NT guys. It just unnecessarily turns others against you that otherwise might be sympathetic and encourage you to have your say like other physically weak not very attractive males that are struggling but mainly have issues with women and not other guys. In today's world an average normal guy is considered mediocre, flawed and worthy of ridicule and many normie guys are just a few steps away from falling into inceldom if their looks, strength and perceived health fade @Lebensmüder
Also I really don't see this supremacy of foids over chads, in fact I almost always see foids acting to chads like normies act to foids, but in any case I think internal relationships of normies (as in non-incels) are secondary
Normies definitely don't have things as good as chads but imo when you take the whole population (not just considering redpilled or blackpilled guys that envy chad and want to pump and dump and flex on other guys) stacies and women at large are still viewed more favorably and given the benefit of the doubt for anything. Particularly tbh by older generations like boomers, Gen X and people in areas like politics, media and obsessed with moral grandstanding.

Chads might have it good with women in any interaction with them but still considering how overall even good looking men are treated well by women doesn't come to close to how much society reveres women as a group. And again because most men are not chad this is even more the situation. There's nothing special about chads. If they didn't have the looks they'd be facing the same situation lower tier looking males are facing.

Last edited:
She looks like an old chinese man jfl