Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Even Elizabeth Holmes knew the power of Juggernaut Law

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
When it comes to low-SMV guys there's something extremely attractive about a woman with one stupid flaw that really would only matter to Chad. You can see this in movies like Ready Player One:

Where an otherwise gorgeous foid,
2021 01 26 15 22 06 ready player one olivia cooke   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

is given a stupid birthmark that's not even that unattractive, and her character in the movie is very insecure about it, which makes her even more attractive to the mouthbreathing lead (On a side note, Tye Sheridan was perhaps too attractive, but he nailed the acting, with that look of being in a autist post-nut haze throughout).

2021 01 26 15 22 27 ready player one olivia cooke   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I don't know why every non-Chad man falls for this trick. It makes no sense. It's literally the same thing as lambo with a small dent on the side. The value of a lambo is still pretty much a fucking lambo, even if it has a stupid dent on the side. You can't expect a fucking lambo (Stacy SMV) to be at the market value of a goddamn civic (your SMV), just because it has one stupid dent on it.

Elizabeth Holmes, the sociopathic, failed Theranos CEO had the keen feminine instincts to exploit this flaw in low-SMV men- her choice in flaws was even sillier than the birthmark. She chose to give her otherwise normal, female voice, a fake testosterone laden tranny voice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnsYz-xdOI

I don't think the "boardroom" voice choice was based on a power play of seeming more competent. It's more of a reverse catfish. If she just had a normal voice, as a bright, young and fairly attractive CEO she would seem obviously out of league for even billionaires. But because she puts that tranny voice on, low-SMV men of all shades of life turn their heads at the same time-- nothing drives more male attention than a Chad-free brainy foid with a thin figure.

Like every whore on Onlyfans, under the smoke bomb of Juggernaut Law, Holmes was able to build a beta orbiter investor harem of senile billionaires, who all probably harbored secret fantasies of courting her despite their age difference. The stupid voice is the gambit that makes them fall into their delusion. Who cares if they are billionaires, at the end of the day, the less Chad you are, the more you have to exponentially paypig to stay in the target foid's rolodex. Every foid knows this to some degree, but it takes a level of Elizabeth Holmes sociopathy to execute at this level. For most of the ride in this saga, Elizabeth even had a whiteknight SIMP enforcer to do all the backdoor bullying for her, as she got to ride the "empowered female" chariot in public. Of course, that SIMP is no looker, but a hideous curryman

2021 01 26 16 05 14 sunny balwani   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

I don't think he had a criminal record before meeting Ms. Holmes, but SIMPS do a lot of reckless shit for pussy. She ended up dumping his ass when he failed to keep keep the genie in the bottle, and as all the cards fell, and the weight of her empire crumbled her true colors came into light as reflected in the choice of her next husband:

Basdf

This picture, dog, jeep and all, speaks for itself.

The only people that stood up to Ms. Holmes bullshit and ended up burying her were two Chads (a journalist & a whistleblower) , and an ugly foid (another whistleblower). If Elizabeth Holmes was not born into wealth, I'm almost certain she'd turn to OnlyFans or some sort of sex industry to exploit betas-- and ironically she wouldn't have the same level of heat on her.

Last edited:
You cannot blame men for being this retarded.

The only reason we can point and laugh is because we have that knoweldge. We were born being able to step outside the sheep pen and observe just how retarded this world, and especially women are.

Most men have no where to go for this information, or refuse to go to the places where its available due to brainwashing from society, and a false idea of the world and women. There are men who legitimately think women can do no wrong. There are also men who are willing to shell out thousands of dolllars for a crumb of female attention. Why? Obviously reduced testosterone, but also what they are taught from a young age.

Why do you think this website is blacklisted. Why do you think we were kicked off of relevant social media? The more men who begin to understand females bullshit are public enemy number one for a society that is basically matriarchal at this point.

The government found their way of controlling the masses, and it was simple.

Inflate female ego, socially bring up all women and not only allow them rights, but give them special treatment. Women are selectors, and can amass a large following of men to buy product or support their retarded views.

Stamp out any opposition pointing out hypocrisy, make them look like terrorists, and most importantly make them low on the social food chain.

Weaken men to prevent any opposition. Reduce their voices and power socially, and slowly lower testosterone to passively reduce masculine traits.

Last edited:
The feds should lock Elizabeth Holmes up for at least 30 years. Anything less and I'd be disappointed.

Props to the Wall Street Journal for exposing her shtick.

The feds should lock Elizabeth Holmes up for at least 30 years. Anything less and I'd be disappointed.

Props to the Wall Street Journal for exposing her shtick.
I bet the movie will still paint her as an aspirational figure, albeit, flawed.

Women love sociopaths.

Women love sociopaths.
Let's not forget that the biggest winners of feminism happen to be one particular type of foid -- young, white, attractive, privately educated, upper-middle-class.

Despite the fact that they're more socioeconomically privileged than 98% of men, when they get called out for asshole behaviour (like defrauding your consumers and shareholders), they'll play the gender card -- something along the lines of, "waaaah i get too much scrunity because i have a hole!"

And less privileged foids will eat it up anyway, as if a Yale-educated cunt becoming the first foid to "break the glass ceiling" at her daddy's investment bank is somehow meaningful in any way to the average Becky. Just lol.

So basically, bitch faked a way to become more approachable? Then capitalized on it? Am i supposed to be surprised?

So basically, bitch faked a way to become more approachable? Then capitalized on it? Am i supposed to be surprised?
she leveraged her SMV for max profits. It was too high, she had to lower it just enough to lead low-SMV investors on.

The only reason we can point and laugh is because we have that knoweldge. We were born being able to step outside the sheep pen and observe just how retarded this world, and especially women are.

Most men have no where to go for this information, or refuse to go to the places where its available due to brainwashing from society, and a false idea of the world and women. There are men who legitimately think women can do no wrong. There are also men who are willing to shell out thousands of dolllars for a crumb of female attention. Why? Obviously reduced testosterone, but also what they are taught from a young age.

Why do you think this website is blacklisted. Why do you think we were kicked off of relevant social media? The more men who begin to understand females bullshit are public enemy number one for a society that is basically matriarchal at this point.

Inflate female ego, socially bring up all women and not only allow them rights, but give them special treatment. Women are selectors, and can amass a large following of men to buy product or support their retarded views.

Stamp out any opposition pointing out hypocrisy, make them look like terrorists, and most importantly make them low on the social food chain.

Weaken men to prevent any opposition. Reduce their voices and power socially, and slowly lower testosterone to passively reduce masculine traits.
Reported for IQ mogging me

So basi
she leveraged her SMV for max profits. It was too high, she had to lower it just enough to lead low-SMV investors on.
Because she was "too hot" that the betabuxx would think she was "out of their reach?" So she invented a "blemish" to make her seem "available?"

I get it.

Let's not forget that the biggest winners of feminism happen to be one particular type of foid -- young, white, attractive, privately educated, upper-middle-class.

Despite the fact that they're more socioeconomically privileged than 98% of men, when they get called out for asshole behaviour (like defrauding your consumers and shareholders), they'll play the gender card -- something along the lines of, "waaaah i get too much scrunity because i have a hole!"

And less privileged foids will eat it up anyway, as if a Yale-educated cunt becoming the first foid to "break the glass ceiling" at her daddy's investment bank is somehow meaningful in any way to the average Becky. Just lol.
she didn't just just defraud rich people, more importantly, she posed a major health risk to tons of people. She was very close to having these fraud machines at every CVS. She also earned a contract with the military to have their blood tested.

basdf-jpg.401015

:lul: :lul: :lul: holy shit

you know instantly who is doing the fucking in the bedroom and who is watching from the sidelines

she didn't just just defraud rich people, more importantly, she posed a major health risk to tons of people. She was very close to having these fraud machines at every CVS. She also earned a contract with the military to have their blood tested.
did she ever get a military contract? didn't the FDA put a stop to that? though i knew she did tout her connection to the DOD, having Jim Mattis/Gary Roughead on the board

Repulsive whore

Last edited:
is given a stupid birthmark that's not even that unattractive, and her character in the movie is very insecure about it, which makes her even more attractive to the mouthbreathing lead (On a side note, Tye Sheridan was perhaps too attractive, but he nailed the acting, with that look of being in a autist post-nut haze throughout).

View attachment 401004
Suifuel that you notice the autist post-nut haze look tbh
That means other people can easily notice it too.

I don't think he had a criminal record before meeting Ms. Holmes, but SIMPS do a lot of reckless shit for pussy. She ended up dumping his ass when he failed to keep keep the genie in the bottle, and as all the cards fell, and the weight of her empire crumbled her true colors came into light as reflected in the choice of her next husband:

View attachment 401015
Everyone here should condemn the guy for knowingly getting with a foid with such a bad reputation. But of course when chads simp even incels tend to overlook it and look for easier targets like the "soyboy" that desperately tries to appeal to women. tbh it doesn't matter if such uglier guys do that. It's chadlites and chads simping for and rescuing women despite their reputation that are a bigger problem.
This is said all the time for foids that try to rescue dysfunctional chads but never the other way around :waitwhat:

Nah with intersectional feminism and woke culture it's ethnic foids that win out the most from feminism. Also they do the dirty work of attacking ethnic males so white feminists don't have to.

couldnt care less about people changing their voice

When it comes to low-SMV guys there's something extremely attractive about a woman with one stupid flaw that really would only matter to Chad. You can see this in movies like Ready Player One:

Where an otherwise gorgeous foid,
View attachment 401005

View attachment 401004
I don't know why every non-Chad man falls for this trick. It makes no sense. It's literally the same thing as lambo with a small dent on the side. The value of a lambo is still pretty much a fucking lambo, even if it has a stupid dent on the side. You can't expect a fucking lambo (Stacy SMV) to be at the market value of a goddamn civic (your SMV), just because it has one stupid dent on it.

Elizabeth Holmes, the sociopathic, failed Theranos CEO had the keen feminine instincts to exploit this flaw in low-SMV men- her choice in flaws was even sillier than the birthmark. She chose to give her otherwise normal, female voice, a fake testosterone laden tranny voice:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjnsYz-xdOI

I don't think the "boardroom" voice choice was based on a power play of seeming more competent. It's more of a reverse catfish. If she just had a normal voice, as a bright, young and fairly attractive CEO she would seem obviously out of league for even billionaires. But because she puts that tranny voice on, low-SMV men of all shades of life turn their heads at the same time-- nothing drives more male attention than a Chad-free brainy foid with a thin figure.

Like every whore on Onlyfans, under the smoke bomb of Juggernaut Law, Holmes was able to build a beta orbiter investor harem of senile billionaires, who all probably harbored secret fantasies of courting her despite their age difference. The stupid voice is the gambit that makes them fall into their delusion. Who cares if they are billionaires, at the end of the day, the less Chad you are, the more you have to exponentially paypig to stay in the target foid's rolodex. Every foid knows this to some degree, but it takes a level of Elizabeth Holmes sociopathy to execute at this level. For most of the ride in this saga, Elizabeth even had a whiteknight SIMP enforcer to do all the backdoor bullying for her, as she got to ride the "empowered female" chariot in public. Of course, that SIMP is no looker, but a hideous curryman

View attachment 401013

View attachment 401015

The only people that stood up to Ms. Holmes bullshit and ended up burying her were two Chads (a journalist & a whistleblower) , and an ugly foid (another whistleblower). If Elizabeth Holmes was not born into wealth, I'm almost certain she'd turn to OnlyFans or some sort of sex industry to exploit betas-- and ironically she wouldn't have the same level of heat on her.

Very interesting thread. Also her voice is obviously fake. She sounds like a kid who tries to mimic an adult on the phone JFL.

Honestly I hate foids but at this point I hate men just as much, these fucking retarded coomer cucks who get fooled so fucking easily.

Seriously I just hope that aliens would arrive and exterminate humanity already. This clown circus is too depressing too watch.

Rofl. Only way for an ethnic male to get a high status White Anglo female is if the ethnic male is either insanely rich (like Elizabeth Holmes's ex boyfriend Balwani), or if he is a literal 10/10 in terms of height and looks. Balwani had neither height nor looks and was ethnic but was a fucking multimillionaire.

15402154-0-image-a-32_1561776888772.jpg

This Balwani guy was in heaven when he had Holmes in the doggy style position when fucking her. That view must've been amazing. Fucking rich lucky bastard.

Rofl. Only way for an ethnic male to get a high status White Anglo female is if the ethnic male is either insanely rich (like Elizabeth Holmes's ex boyfriend Balwani), or if he is a literal 10/10 in terms of height and looks. Balwani had neither height nor looks and was ethnic but was a fucking multimillionaire.

15402154-0-image-a-32_1561776888772.jpg

This Balwani guy was in heaven when he had Holmes in the doggy style position when fucking her. That view must've been amazing. Fucking rich lucky bastard.
when average curries DMing cunny on IG look at guys like Balwani, it just inspires them to keep simpin'

Beckies in stem unknowingly take advantage of this to make simps do their homework.
Chad probably gets cucked by the dog.

Seriously I just hope that aliens would arrive and exterminate humanity already. This clown circus is too depressing too watch.
Jews are already doing that. No need for aliens.

LMAO she's not anglo she's a fucking kike.

Women love sociopaths.

If the female game of life is extracting resources and services from men in return for (the smallest amount possible of) sexual access then Elisabeth Holmes was the best foid to ever play the game. She got billions of dollars and protection and support from extremely powerful men and most of these men didn't even get to fuck her. EH managed to do it via traditional foid methods of seduction, social scheming and frauding. In that sense Holmes ought to be an aspirational figure to other foids.

If I remember she was fucking some oldcel curry and he pretty much let it fly because indians worship blonde girls

If I remember she was fucking some oldcel curry and he pretty much let it fly because indians worship blonde girls
I found out recently that the oldcel curryman was married at the time of meeting Holmes. No shit a curryman would kick his (probably) arranged wife where he held the cards to SIMP for blondie.

It's disturbing how everybody today: from chads, normies, beta cucks, foids and even Incels, have the idea that the two are the same thing.

It's like, they can clearly see the differences between a native British person and a native ginger/red head Irish person.
But they mysteriously see a 4 foot tall, hook nosed "jill" and a tall, white, blonde, blue eyed man as the same "white person".

"jills" themselves try to push the image of being "a poor, weak, ethnic minority".

While leftism, communist propaganda, seems to be flippant:
Sometimes the propaganda portrays all fair skinned people in the world, specially "Jills", as "the same white identity". For example the "fellow whites" meme.

And other times, when it suits them, they exclude "jills" from any negative association with whites. For example like imperialism, slavery, etc.
Kikes are white when convenient and non-white when convenient.