Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I heard Betty White died today

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Lol, a foid died! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Born in 1921. Wow. She was 20 when WW2. Started

She was a classy dame.

Card
Prone

foids die, god laughs

She was a useless, leeching cunt like the rest of them.
she could at least in her 20s when doing pinup work do seiza posture (kneel then sit on your butt)

this is a laudable achievement for western foids due to chronic obesity

the legs are so chubby in women these days they can't do stuff like sit in seiza posture, so I admire her for being healthy and lean and outperforming 90% of women

foids die, god laughs
God laughs at us, too, moreso, I'd dare to say. Fuck god for dooming us to this existence.
she could at least in her 20s when doing pinup work do seiza posture (kneel then sit on your butt)

this is a laudable achievement for western foids due to chronic obesity

the legs are so chubby in women these days they can't do stuff like sit in seiza posture, so I admire her for being healthy and lean and outperforming 90% of women
It's not admirable to be fat. Foids often have said about me that being nice simply isn't enough, it's the bare minimum expected of other human beings. Completely neglecting the fact that most humans are trash, and are awful, evil people, as well as the fact that foids don't even see me as human. But I'd like to turn this saying of theirs around and make it correct, and based, for once:

Not being a fat, lazy, useless tub of lard is the bare minimum that should be expected of anyone, especially foids.

Last edited: