Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hear voices all day long

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
Usually when I have psychosis I hear voices from people (sort of hearing the secrets thoughts from people), but normally they stop when I leave the mental asylum and pick up my working life.

But now I also hear voices from people when I am in normal environments. Since several days the voices are always very mean and try to put me down and make jokes about eveything I do. Note that these are not voices in my head but voices from people e.g. in the hallway who seem to be always talking about me.

I'm not sure if it's normal to experience this but when I come home everyday I must have heard atleast hundreds of insults about me, like I am being shot by hundreds of arrows or something, and I just want to lay down on bed and process all my feelings and listen to music. Last night I dreamt all night about escaping from zombies in order the process my feelings.

I think the voices also somewhat accurately tell me what people think/feel because most normies are unkind and seem to hate me.

It's like my world has become some kind of mini mental asylum but I cant seem to escape from it.

Screenshot 20220531 191427 Chrome

Welp I'm not a psychologist but that does sound like schizophrenia. My dad dealt with it and explained to me he could hear his coworkers talking about him even at home. He thought he could read their thoughts because he was psychic. It was the same way you're describing. It wasn't coming from his head but like he was actually hearing people speak to him constantly. He also thought they were manipulating his dreams. Do with that info what you will but take care man

That sounds comfy

I wish I was hearing voices at least I wouldnt be alone :feelsokman:

That sounds comfy

I wish I was hearing voices at least I wouldnt be alone :feelsokman:
Actually it is kinda comfy. And it feels more honest than people jusy holding their thoughts in front of them. hearing voices is not too bad

I have one female voice in my head for 2 years which I associate with a russian female classmate of mine. I often talked to her like an inner dialogue and I laugh at her jokes, it makes me feel less alone. I used to think that I have an emotional connection to this classmate over distance, and her emotional state is translated to a voice in my head. I use to imagine her as a small child and take her on journeys with me. The last few days she is more negative which kinda sucks but i guess it's part of it.

It's like I built an igloo around myself and i try to catch people's feelings of sorrow. Like I live in a sensation of burning ice. I dont like it when people laugh. I wish the whole world was colder, it would be more pleasant

I have probably entered the closed gates of sheol or something.. long before my time

Welp I'm not a psychologist but that does sound like schizophrenia. My dad dealt with it and explained to me he could hear his coworkers talking about him even at home. He thought he could read their thoughts because he was psychic. It was the same way you're describing. It wasn't coming from his head but like he was actually hearing people speak to him constantly. He also thought they were manipulating his dreams. Do with that info what you will but take care man
Thanks. I dont really think they can manipulate me. It usually washes right off me, but it's still heavy to hear insults around you everywhere you go