Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i hear people in college gossip way more than i heard people gossip in HS

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In college, all i hear people do is gossip. And I hear girls do it much more than the guys. Gossip gossip gossip. In HS, people gossipped, but many times i heard them talk about some retard's snapchat story or their grades or a sporting event or some shit. In college, I hear gossip gossip gossip and nothing more. I remember being at the dining hall, and some blonde chicks were sitting right next to me (no i didn't speak to them fakecel hunters) and they were just gossipping their asses off. Then they began talking about binge drinking tequila at a college bar blacking out puking. Then another day i was at the fucking grass area where students hang out, and i saw some blond sorority stacy chatting with some faggot retard (possibly a chang) and she was gossipping telling stories about these retarded humans she was having drama with. She talked so loud I was like 10 ft away at the least and i could hear her loud and clear. Then i once heard a group of foids chatting outside about how she was fucking some chad and he didn't show much interest when fucking her and she worried he wasn't attracted to her. etc etc etc

@ordinaryotaku thoughts?

I’ll be going to college next year, can’t wait:society:
It's worse for incels in college than it is in HS. HS is the easiest time to get laid

too bad my shitty arab muslim parents didn't allow dating back then

i have the opposite experience, people in higher education (at least after the first year) are more serious than people in HS

i have the opposite experience, people in higher education (at least after the first year) are more serious than people in HS
i'm sure you've seen it plenty in college. you probably don't remember because you are taught that this shit ends after HS and that everyone is serious after HS (which is a myth). as a result you developed a confirmation bias.

Don’t worry bro, you will date hot girls when you are 30 yo.:lul:

The real black pill is that no one actually grows up. People still make fun of others in career jobs too.

The real black pill is that no one actually grows up. People still make fun of others in career jobs too.
Yep. Yet we’re taught it ends after HS which is a myth

i'm sure you've seen it plenty in college. you probably don't remember because you are taught that this shit ends after HS and that everyone is serious after HS (which is a myth). as a result you developed a confirmation bias.
No, I've seen it. It's just not as prevalent as in HS.

No, I've seen it. It's just not as prevalent as in HS.
I’m sure you’ve seen it more often than you recall. But because you are taught it ends after HS, you only recall half of it while recalling all of the HS gossip. I saw way more people gossip in college than in HS. People don’t gossip less in college or the workplace

It's impossible to get laid in college by a hot white girl if you're a 5/10, 5'11" white male.

Dude, no one is gonna notice you once ur in college bc there are so many options, you better go clubbing or pubmaxxing 6 days a week to get laid lol

Dude, no one is gonna notice you once ur in college bc there are so many options, you better go clubbing or pubmaxxing 6 days a week to get laid lol
I don't live in a city with a good nightlife, so college is basically the only option.