Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i havent taken a shower in 10 days

i take showers because it makes masturbating more new

Showers are cope

lol, i love hearing normies spouting the bs crap - " brah you need to shower every day, u will smell otherwise"

newsflash fuckwit, you dont need to shower every day, its a waste of water and as long as u put deodorant on and whatever your all g.

i usually only shower every 3 or 4 days, or if im feeling extremely depressed and have no energy to do anything itll be longer.

knajjd said:
i'm on NoShower and NoBrush for around 7 months now

what about nopillow lelelelle

TRP: No wonder you can't get any girls bruh!

i havent showered in around 2 months, i dont even smell

I cant go 2 days without showering srs. not even about normie meme, its just some hygiene obsession.

I bathe pretty much every day. It's pleasant. It provides a nice change of environment from my bed.

It is gross not to shower or bathe at least once per day. I went hardcore with my lack of hygiene last year, and it's cool if you want to do that. But it is objectively gross.

dr-problematic said:

I smell like a carcass

and could not care less

extremely disgusting

Zyros said:
I cant go 2 days without showering srs. not even about normie meme, its just some hygiene obsession.

dude was that naked torso pic of urs ps'd or real?

existentialhack said:
I bathe pretty much every day. It's pleasant. It provides a nice change of environment from my bed.

It is gross not to shower or bathe at least once per day. I went hardcore with my lack of hygiene last year, and it's cool if you want to do that. But it is objectively gross.

its not healthy to shower so regularly, kills all the useful good flora on ur skin. only during summer prolly, when u exsessively sweat.

dr-problematic said:
dude was that naked torso pic of urs ps'd or real?

its not healthy to shower so regularly, kills all the useful good flora on ur skin. only during summer prolly, when u exsessively sweat.

Photoshopped

Longest I've gone without a shower was about a month and a half when I was in a psych ward. My tooth brushing has been irregular for years, and currently haven't brushed in maybe two or three months. Still never had a single cavity.

I never shower unless i'm employed. Normies torture me, so I will torture them with body odor.

Out of all the posters here, you worry me the most

Over 2 months here. Don't care.

There's honestly no point in showering anymore, it's not like I go outside at all.

If you don't shower enough, can you tell when you start to get smelly and dirty? Or does it just feel the same?

I shower everyday, there's not really a reason for it lol, I'm not doing anything. I just like the feeling of water running on my skin.

My max streak was a month and I couldn't take it at the end. I hate feeling sticky.

Well i have to go out to the gym so i shower at least once every two days.

You guys are hardcore rotters. I guess if you don't shower, you live in your parent's house/basement. Do they just neglect you and leave you to rot?

Thanks for fitting the exact stereotype we ARENT SUPPOSE TO BE. Fucking hell guys

almost 2 months and half here. i'm just glad that winter is getting closer so i don't sweat anymore and i have even fewer reasons to shower

dr-problematic said:

You just gotten used to the smell of your body.

I don't know how guys can do it. I can go without a shower while camping for a long time, but when indoors I have to take at least one shower a week or I start to hate the smell.

I shower once every 3 days tbh

I have had super degenerate periods of my life where I didn't shower or leave my room for a few days in a row, and actually enjoyed it because it reflected who I was on the inside, but then I grew up. It's just a symptom of not caring about yourself. If you care about yourself, you will shower for yourself, not for your fantasy unicorn.

I just like the feeling of hot water.