Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I haven't showered for two and half weeks

50yroldcel

50yroldcel

Subhuman currycel
-
Random people say I smell when I get close to them. I know that I do but why the fuck do they have to bring it up?

High T alpha male. Cavemen didn’t shower so why should you? :feelsthink:

I shower nearly everyday though tbh. I like feeling clean.

Alpha male. Cavemen didn’t shower so why should you? :feelsthink:

I shower nearly everyday though tbh. I like feeling clean.
There's no point. I have no friends or family and I'm truely alone. To me, showering is just a pure waste of time

I haven't showered for five days, and haven't eaten for a day and a half.
To me, showering is just a pure waste of time
It pretty much is, although I still make myself do it after a while so I don't get too dirty.

I haven't showered for five days, and haven't eaten for a day and a half.

It pretty much is, although I still make myself do it after a while so I don't get too dirty.
I probably won't. I also wear the same clothes everyday now

Showering is gay anyway. The jews put all kinds of poison in modern soap and shampoo you would be better off just covering yourself in lemon juice

i was never able to make it past a week because my hair becomes oily as shit, but congrats

Pretty based. I hope in the future there is a way to upload smells to the internet so we can all have a good laugh with you over how hard you're LDARing.

Pretty based. I hope in the future there is a way to upload smells to the internet so we can all have a good laugh with you over how hard you're LDARing.
Every truecel who's over 40 should stop coping and start LDARing. It wasn't over for you. It just never began

good job. do whatever you want. they are not entitled to your smell.

Use the same line on them.

Random people say I smell when I get close to them. I know that I do but why the fuck do they have to bring it up?
They don't have anything to gain from you or manipulate you for so they just say whatever.

End stage LDAR. I like it.

I am LDARing pretty hard as I always have. In fact, I'd argue that going on this website is making me LDAR slightly less as I have to get public transport to get to my internet cafe