Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I haven’t seen young attractive women with a boyfriend for ages

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Neither with a chad nor with a rich looking man. Most of the time these HTB/stacys are dressed stylishly and only hanging out with their female friends, giving zero attention to any male including the gl ones. Sometimes I do see tall mogger chads but their gfs are all mediocre looking, just not obese. Kek I Wonder if you legit have to be a celebrity to date a slim non fat HTB nowadays.

Ragefuel- I hate this fucking planet so fucking much.

Neither with a chad nor with a rich looking man. Most of the time these HTB/stacys are dressed stylishly and only hanging out with their female friends, giving zero attention to any male including the gl ones. Sometimes I do see tall mogger chads but their gfs are all mediocre looking, just not obese. Kek I Wonder if you legit have to be a celebrity to date a slim non fat HTB nowadays.
i see young couples every time I'm forced to go outside. The most rage fuel moment was when I saw a stacey and chad walking into a jewelry store :cryfeels:

i also see a lot of young staceys with their moms tbh

Women actually prefer other women to men. It's why they like prettyboys so much imho

But prettyboys don’t slay in club settings tbhv

dog pill and lesbian pill and the FINAL BOSS have a roster of chad for bedtime fun anytime you want the world is your chad buffet pick one for the night