Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't seen a single attractive foid that posts on IT

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
Every single one I've seen posted on here has been an ugly landwhale far below my looksmatch. Actual normal looking women don't care enough to lurk on incel forums to post screenshots for reddit karma because they actually live good lives.

The only one I remember that wasnt a fat troon looking bitch was FluffyKitten03

That makes sense, since no attractive female would care about incels to the level IT does

Attachments

• 2sXcWBk.md.jpg
    2sXcWBk.md.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 36
Here. She also had a only fans too because her nudes are the first result on Google.
I've seen a post about her in the sewers

Here. She also had a only fans too because her nudes are the first result on Google.
Yeah she's cute I'd fuck her. She's probably just mentally ill in some way for actually caring about us.

I'm guessing she's not still active on IT?

As I've said for awhile now, it's always the people closet to us in terms of looks & mentality who are our biggest foes

Actual normie-tier folks or anything above are too busy living their good lives to give a shit about a bunch of depressed guys online.

Yeah she's cute I'd fuck her. She's probably just mentally ill in some way for actually caring about us.

I'm guessing she's not still active on IT?
No her accounts gone. Hope she got ran over by a semi.

I don't think they were IT foids but there were two infiltrators I thought were pretty. One of them could've been fake.

20231020 221025
IMG 20231020 144202 295

As I've said for awhile now, it's always the people closet to us in terms of looks & mentality who are our biggest foes

Actual normie-tier folks or anything above are too busy living their good lives to give a shit about a bunch of depressed guys online.
I think they just want a group of people to punch down and blame all their problems for. Our existence is so inconsequently for them in reality.

Most of the guys they think are "incels" irl are actually sexhavers. Most of us barely interact with women at all.

Attractive women don't think about us at all. Ugly foids take out their anger about Chad, rejecting them on males at the bottom of society.

No girl will hate you more than a sub 5 or below female. They want to get with Chad but Chad doesn't want them. So instead they put there anger out of course on the only Men they could possibly have a chance with.

I don't think they were IT foids but there were two infiltrators I thought were pretty. One of them could've been fake.
View attachment 1277741
View attachment 1277742View attachment 1277743View attachment 1277744
Probably not actually from IT and just heard about this place and thought to sign up for attention.

Mogger for having her write out your username lol. Should've asked her to write it on her tits. I'm assuming this happened a while ago because I haven't seen this girl before and I know you had an old account in 2020

Probably not actually from IT and just heard about this place and thought to sign up for attention.

Mogger for having her write out your username lol. Should've asked her to write it on her tits. I'm assuming this happened a while ago because I haven't seen this girl before and I know you had an old account in 2020
The pictures were from ~2022. They both stopped talking to me after seeing my face. The one who wrote my name started messaging me because she thought the way I talked about a girl I liked was cute.

IT users tend to be much uglier than the average population

.IS users mog them easily

IT foids were all pumped and dumped and now hate incels for it

Every single one I've seen posted on here has been an ugly landwhale far below my looksmatch. Actual normal looking women don't care enough to lurk on incel forums to post screenshots for reddit karma because they actually live good lives.
no attractive person has a damn reddit account. They’re the ones to bully redditors. Why do you think there’s the redditor stereotype. When you have reddit or discord you’re seen as the ugly virgin. It’s cuz it’s very common. Majority of people who are massively active on reddit or discord are ugly af or atleast low tier normie