Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven’t seen a good woman in years

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
10 years ago in school, i had a female classmate who was very humble and nice, also very shy and feminine.
This was the only time i experienced an actual woman who actually was a woman and not a man in a woman’s body, btw, i checked her social media and she became a "bad bitch“ too.

It feels like all women nowadays want to be evil bad bitches, because it’s somehow a trend for women to have a “masculine personality“ and be rebellious, thanks to feminism.
When i see a woman, i only see a female body, but their soul isn’t female, they are actually men in female bodies, nothing is feminine about them and you don’t feel their feminine energy.

When i say every woman, i mean every single one. They all act the same, are copies of each other, follow the same mainstream trends, when it comes to looks and also when it comes to their personality.

Last edited:
I’ve never seen a good one

I've seen a single good woman in my life: your mom

I've seen a single good woman in my life: your mom

Mother...the one who was deeply depressed over the loss of her father and who experienced daily domestic violence involving thrown tables, chairs and clothes?

I've never seen a good woman, either.

Fucking your mother in B-minor

Damm a lot of people here seem to like your mom op :feelsaww:

Damm a lot of people here seem to like your mom op :feelsaww:
It’s normal that you get attacked for criticizing women, infiltrators came here just for that purpose, to defend their cuck queens from “misogynists“ like me

That "female classmate" was easily molded by the modern world to accept and increase her inherent hypergamous nature to fully welcome in the usual degenerate, Chad-worshipping behaviour
most foids now retain; if you saw her now, there's a 99% chance she'd detest you simply for being a physically unattractive subhuman, let alone one daring to criticize the current bluepilled hegemony of foid privilege... :feelsclown:

But yes; you see primarily masculine behaviour in them because that is what they wish to display to subhumans, therefore making them emasculated and making sure they know their place as lowly, no-good inkwells; the usual femininity you think about is only for HTNs and above, those who wish to entice into going out with. :feelsjuice:

That "female classmate" was easily molded by the modern world to accept and increase her inherent hypergamous nature to fully welcome in the usual degenerate, Chad-worshipping behaviour
most foids now retain; if you saw her now, there's a 99% chance she'd detest you simply for being a physically unattractive subhuman, let alone one daring to criticize the current bluepilled hegemony of foid privilege... :feelsclown:

But yes; you see primarily masculine behaviour in them because that is what they wish to display to subhumans, therefore making them emasculated and making sure they know their place as lowly, no-good inkwells; the usual femininity you think about is only for HTNs and above, those who wish to entice into going out with. :feelsjuice:
A foid will act like a demon in front of an unattractive man, but she will turn into an angel in front of Chad.
Thats what i witness in every single foid. All the emancipation bullshit magically disappears as soon as she sees a man she’s sexually attracted to and she becomes the biggest simp, even worse than men, becauee her nature is naturally submissive, but they don’t act Natural most of the time, since the average man doesen’t trigger that nature in her

Woman are incapable of genuinity
10 years ago in school, i had a female classmate who was very humble and nice, also very shy and feminine.
This was the only time i experienced an actual woman who actually was a woman and not a man in a woman’s body, btw, i checked her social media and she became a "bad bitch“ too.

It feels like all women nowadays want to be evil bad bitches, because it’s somehow a trend for women to have a “masculine personality“ and be rebellious, thanks to feminism.
When i see a woman, i only see a female body, but their soul isn’t female, they are actually men in female bodies, nothing is feminine about them and you don’t feel their feminine energy.

When i say every woman, i mean every single one. They all act the same, are copies of each other, follow the same mainstream trends, when it comes to looks and also when it comes to their personality.

Once they start bleeding they become whores and bitches.

A foid will act like a demon in front of an unattractive man, but she will turn into an angel in front of Chad.
Thats what i witness in every single foid. All the emancipation bullshit magically disappears as soon as she sees a man she’s sexually attracted to and she becomes the biggest simp, even worse than men, becauee her nature is naturally submissive, but they don’t act Natural most of the time, since the average man doesen’t trigger that nature in her

It's rare to encounter a feminine woman.
Even some men are more feminine than modern women. This is some sort of anomaly. Some men try to live healthy, not to drink ( alcohol ) or smoke while you see females who drink, smoke, use obscene language. Wtf? Why many modern women try to be masculine? Don't they know this makes them disgusting and repulsive, not 'empowered'.

Woman above 21 cant really “fake “their positive interest to redpilled/blackpilled man! Women below can look as cute and as convincingly ”innocent” that oldcel will give them everything.

seen this happens with ma work peers