Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i havent left my house in 5 months but i have a psychiatrist appointment next week

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i dont want to go, i usually go because i dont want to hear my parents but fuck it, leaving my house is suicidefuel, i feel tired when i go outside

You need ideal jewpill cocktail to turn you into a good, submissive, productive goyim

ask for vyvanse or adderall

9/10 chance that the psychiatrist is a foid. Therapy is for people who have trouble in tutorial mode.

Masturbate before leaving the house.

Tom Cruise is not a fan of ritalin. It’s over for @Ritalincel :feelsbadman:

Mogs me.
Haven't left the house in 3 months.

Get antidepressants and sell them to rich white foids who got pumped and dumped by Chad for 10 dollars each but make half of them sugarpills. Or, even better, cyanide.

Get antidepressants and sell them to rich white foids who got pumped and dumped by Chad for 10 dollars each but make half of them sugarpills. Or, even better, cyanide.
Tesla IQ

leaving my house is suicidefuel, i feel tired when i go outside
That's how I feel too. I get SuicideFuel when I see all those Chads and Chaddams in my age group here. Cuckmany is full of such guys. The problem is that unfortunately I have to leave the house because I have to find a job.

wish I could stay at home for longer than 24 hours fuck this life

i dont want to go, i usually go because i dont want to hear my parents but fuck it, leaving my house is suicidefuel, i feel tired when i go outside

I'm sorry but any guy that gets in this situation is an idiot, how do you even get assigned to therapy, you showed your power level to your parents like a retard and now they are worried about you, should have just pretended to be "well adjusted" if not "normal". Nobody who is a "passable normie" gets assigned to therapy, you are screwed, you only option now is to do what you should have done to prevent this, pretend to be "well adjusted".

Resist the therapy and ramble on about black pill stuff for a month, then over time slowly start to show guilt and self doubt to the therapist in the black pill over the next few months, bit by bit giving off the impression that you are "changing". If you try to just act normal now they'll just recommend that you keep seeing them.

Seriously man, start going outside more often even if it’s a 5 minute walk. Staying inside all the time isn’t good for your health.

I'm sorry but any guy that gets in this situation is an idiot, how do you even get assigned to therapy, you showed your power level to your parents like a retard and now they are worried about you, should have just pretended to be "well adjusted" if not "normal". Nobody who is a "passable normie" gets assigned to therapy, you are screwed, you only option now is to do what you should have done to prevent this, pretend to be "well adjusted".

Resist the therapy and ramble on about black pill stuff for a month, then over time slowly start to show guilt and self doubt to the therapist in the black pill over the next few months, bit by bit giving off the impression that you are "changing". If you try to just act normal now they'll just recommend that you keep seeing them.
Or he can cut them off.

Hahaha psychiatrists

Or he can cut them off.
Soy cuck grimace