Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't had "fun" for years

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
I haven't had "fun" for years,
heres my post on the last time i had actual "fun"

never had any fun in my life

Neither have I...early 2020 was the last few months in which I enjoyed solitude.

It's strange isn't it because there really are like different tiers of it.

I have fun when I play a video game I like, watch a movie I like, etc.

But... maybe it's when it's social or maybe there's a threshold, but it's like some things are way beyond this and make me feel really great ^^

I'm really not sure where to draw the line. But the last time my life was TRULY fun I'd say was... 2015. Maybe 2017 at a push.

Since then things have been fairly boring. Mostly because I'm really not sure what to do to improve them.

Also paintball is a fun time yeah! I've never tried airsoft but that looked pretty good too and I really like how the guns look and perform.

Last edited:
About a month ago when I was playing r6s

The last time I had fun was in 2019, when I seen a Queensryche and Fate's Warning concert

It's strange isn't it because there really are like different tiers of it.

I have fun when I play a video game I like, watch a movie I like, etc.

But... maybe it's when it's social or maybe there's a threshold, but it's like some things are way beyond this and make me feel really great ^^

I'm really not sure where to draw the line. But the last time my life was TRULY fun I'd say was... 2015. Maybe 2017 at a push.

Since then things have been fairly boring. Mostly because I'm really not sure what to do to improve them.

Also paintball is a fun time yeah! I've never tried airsoft but that looked pretty good too and I really like how the guns look and perform.

There's a gradient where fun crosses over into pleasure. Sometimes I engage in copes just to not feel terrible.

Stopped being happy in July, 2020.