Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I haven't grown an Inch since I was 18

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I recently just measured myself again, i'm 21, almost 22, I haven't done it since I was 18 and i'm exactly 5'5, same as I was exactly when I was 18. It's Over for late physical growth spurts. At least with height increasing shoes I can unironically say i'm 5'9 or 5'10 and get away with it, and it wont even technically be a lie because with shoes I actually will be :lul:

fellow manlet at 5'6 checking in. i think i mustve stunted my growth somehow cos my mum and sister are average foid height and my brother is like 6 foot. 6 inches taller than me :feelsrope:

Damn, having a tall brother must be sui fui. How tall are your parents?

fellow manlet at 5'6 checking in. i think i mustve stunted my growth somehow cos my mum and sister are average foid height and my brother is like 6 foot. 6 inches taller than me :feelsrope:
My mom is like 5'2, but i'm pretty sure my dad is really tall. I have it on good authority aswell that my mom may have given me some drugs when I was a child that stunted my growth, I can never know how much tho.

5'5 Manlet here too. I get heightmogged all the time by HS freshmen students its complete suicidefuel for me.

5'7 checking in. Most boys have finished growing by 18. I'm sorry but it's likely over for you.

I regret not having done more sport and resistance training when young as it secretes HGH.

But I doubt it would have made a big difference with a 5'2 mother.

5'5 Manlet here too. I get heightmogged all the time by HS freshmen students its complete suicidefuel for me.
it will only get worse. in the future people will be taller but you will still be the same
5'7 checking in. Most boys have finished growing by 18. I'm sorry but it's likely over for you.

I regret not having done more sport and resistance training when young as it secretes HGH.

But I doubt it would have made a big difference with a 5'2 mother.
my brother had the exact same ldar lifestyle as i did going through puberty yet he grew 6 inches taller jfl

I haven't grown since I was like 14

Why is this a thread? We should all know that there is olny a very small chance that we will grow after 16-17

IT'S OVER BOYOS

5 inch lifts?

Definitely invest in lifts. I bought a 2.1" pair on Amazon for like $10 and it makes a HUGE difference. Takes my manlet ass to roughly average.

I stopped growing around 15-16

5'6 manlet reporting in

Fellow manlet checking in. I'm 5'7 and I only grew 3 inches from HS till 3 months ago which made me 5'4. Now I'm 19 and strangely I grow another 3 inches. Maybe there's still hope for us

Pre-pubesent growth spur is the name of the game. Almost haven't grown since 15 (gained ~1cm in the 8 years after that). My brother is 17 and he's chasing 6'3 due to the same phenomenon.
Thinking about it now, if this could somehow be medically and hormonally induced, we'd be able to end manletism forever.

It never stops. People just keep wishing for some random growth spurt in their 20s or some magic way to gain height.
I have a co-worker who is shorter than me and he was talking about how he thought he could grow a few inches, somehow, even though he's in his mid-20s.

It comes down to genetics. Wishing and praying is pointless, you can only really control your diet and any surgeries.

And also, you're trying to play catchup. If somehow, against all odds, you grow in your late teens or 20s, it DOESNT MATTER. The wide wide wide majority of women have already had sex with plenty of genetically superior men. And if you're still a virgin at that time, you're probably fucked.

JFL at "some" youngcels (~16) here thinking they will still grow, it's fucking very rare you gigacopers
try stopping growing at fucking 14

I stopped growing vertically when I was 14. I was 5’7 then and the tallest in my year, everyone thought I was going to be really tall. I’m now a manlet.

I haven't grown an Inch since I was 15 lol