Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I haven't eaten all day

Fullofhate

Fullofhate

I'm full of hate and I love it.
-
And I have no motivation to eat. How am I supposed to want to eat when I have no motivation to live? Ugh.
I can feel the bones moving in my body when I change positions. Lmfao. Feel my back to play with back-fat and can't feel shit. Past the point of no return.

Buy weightgainer powder man..ull die living like this

If your a fatcel take advantage. Choose only to eat good fucking food then. If you have no motivation to live and you dont care about your life treat your body like a fucking rental car. Go out and do shit that you wouldnt do if your cared about living. I hear heroin has such an unbelievable high that will make you addicted to the drug for life. Recovered addicts live the rest of their lives knowing such a feeling exists but is yet unreachable. If you stop giving a shit about life for real try it before its over. Also the world is a playground so play on it. We all dont have enough time here.

If your a fatcel take advantage. Choose only to eat good fucking food then. If you have no motivation to live and you dont care about your life treat your body like a fucking rental car. Go out and do shit that you wouldnt do if your cared about living. I hear heroin has such an unbelievable high that will make you addicted to the drug for life. Recovered addicts live the rest of their lives knowing such a feeling exists but is yet unreachable. If you stop giving a shit about life for real try it before its over. Also the world is a playground so play on it. We all dont have enough time here.
Definitely not a fatcel. I'm 178 pounds at 6'1".

I know that feel bro

i know the feeling bro. I remember I was too depressed to buy food. I think I was 105 pounds. im 5'11 btw so i was skellymode

Update: Now eating cereal. Couldn't be fucked buying anything else. Might get drunk tonight anyway with the rest of my money.

you need appetite pills

Haha, I wish I had your lack-of-appetite!

I have to fight my own nature constantly to not overeat, thus avoid surpassing my allotted calories. And all for that pussy I'll never get anyway!

One bad thing about not eating though, people who eat less have a higher chance to live longer.

Update: Now eating cereal. Couldn't be fucked buying anything else. Might get drunk tonight anyway with the rest of my money.
Pour alchohol into cereal bowl instead of milk and report back in

Pour alchohol into cereal bowl instead of milk and report back in
Sounds like a good idea. Good times ahead with a good after-taste. Has to be bourbon though.

Haha, I wish I had your lack-of-appetite!

I have to fight my own nature constantly to not overeat, thus avoid surpassing my allotted calories. And all for that pussy I'll never get anyway!

One bad thing about not eating though, people who eat less have a higher chance to live longer.
I have a fast metabolism too lmao. I ate a whole pizza yesterday along with binge eating the whole entire day. Still lost a pound. FML.

I have a fast metabolism too lmao. I ate a whole pizza yesterday along with binge eating the whole entire day. Still lost a pound. FML.
That reminds me of Elliot Rodger. He was so skinny, and he just couldn't gain any weight or muscle. I gain muscle pretty damn easily, but fat even more so! I don't know which one is worse.

My friend had that super fast metabolism. He ate junk food all day - exclusively - and was super-skinny. He was also really damn weak, and had no stamina (he never exercised). Now, in his mid-30s, his metabolism is slowing down and he's getting fat. It's very satisfying for me. :)

If you eat enough - like 4,000 calories every single day - you will gain weight. You can start putting on some muscle that way, but it'll still be an uphill climb!

And for me, if I didn't have to worry about fat, I could easily eat 6,000 calories a day, because I'm a total glutton and it never seems to be enough. Sleep, fuck, and eat - those are the only things that give me much pleasure.

That reminds me of Elliot Rodger. He was so skinny, and he just couldn't gain any weight or muscle. I gain muscle pretty damn easily, but fat even more so! I don't know which one is worse.

My friend had that super fast metabolism. He ate junk food all day - exclusively - and was super-skinny. He was also really damn weak, and had no stamina (he never exercised). Now, in his mid-30s, his metabolism is slowing down and he's getting fat. It's very satisfying for me. :)

If you eat enough - like 4,000 calories every single day - you will gain weight. You can start putting on some muscle that way, but it'll still be an uphill climb!
I was a fat kid so it's strange to me. Like when I was 11 years old I weighed the same as I do now. I was obese, dude.

Now I can't gain weight worth shit, it's like my Mum's genetics left me and my Dad's took over (he's 5'11" and 135 pounds).

I was a fat kid so it's strange to me. Like when I was 11 years old I weighed the same as I do now. I was obese, dude.

Now I can't gain weight worth shit, it's like my Mum's genetics left me and my Dad's took over (he's 5'11" and 135 pounds).
Woah! That is odd.

Better to be skinny than obese. I used to be morbidly obese. No kidding. I'm still overweight, unfortunately, but I'm moving down down down. And fuck my loose skin.

Woah! That is odd.

Better to be skinny than obese. I used to be morbidly obese. No kidding. I'm still overweight, unfortunately, but I'm moving down down down. And fuck my loose skin.
Randomly when I was about 14 or 15 I had a growth spurt and started becoming a lanklet. I've been as high as 210 after then but that's when I'm LDARing for practically years and never excersizing.