Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Haven't Cut My Hair Since August

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I hope to never cut it again unless I am forced to. I will look like a monk. Or I could shave myself bald including my facial hair, and then let them simultaneously grow out as long as possible.

just get a haircut bro, dis is y u incel!

i havent cut my hair since november 2016 kek

Just cut your hair bro.

I avoided barbers for months

I roamed around like a wild animal

legit looked like a taliban, cops started to ask for my id frequently, called out everywhere

could not care less

ItheIthe said:
I hope to never cut it again unless I am forced to. I will look like a monk. Or I could shave myself bald including my facial hair, and then let them simultaneously grow out as long as possible.

Me neither. But I discovered I look better with longer hair. hides my norwood better lmao

All incels should grow their hairs, if they can :)

Also don't you want to be like one of the prophets? Jesus? Moses? Or Samson?

nausea said:
I avoided barbers for months

I roamed around like a wild animal

legit looked like a taliban, cops started to ask for my id frequently, called out everywhere

could not care less

mirin low inhibition

mental_out said:
I've had periods where I didn't cut it for 6-9 months and by the end it just gets in your eyes so much it becomes a completely nuisance.
Alright man, if thats your thing.

I just think long hair is cool.

mental_out said:
I've had periods where I didn't cut it for 6-9 months and by the end it just gets in your eyes so much it becomes a completely nuisance.

try to resist until they become the mane of a lion

Namecel said:
mirin low inhibition

what does it mean mirin ?

nausea said:
try to resist until they become the mane of a lion

what does it mean mirin ?

I admire how you don't give a fuck.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I want to be a follower of Christ.

Namecel said:
I admire how you don't give a fuck.

we shall all dgaf, brother

what do we have to lose?

My hair has been growing for about 9 to 10 months atleast and i don't plan on cutting it anytime soon

mental_out said:

For me the eyes arn't the problem it's getting a mouth full of hair everytime I try to take a bite of food

I'm just letting it grow until I get a job interview

Before becoming a horseshoecel, I hated getting my hair cut, but got it done about 1-2 times a year. Then I went through five years of shaving it all off, off and on. I grew a beard, which I now have to keep my babyface covered. Now I have given up on that and am happy to let my horseshoe grow out, I may trim it once a year. Being clean-shaven just isn't an option now. 'Skullet' and beard all the way, because fuck it.

idkwattodowithlife said:

I prefer to look like Harry Potter if we are going to talk about fictional charters

eurocel said:
just get a haircut bro, dis is y u incel!

Actually only time I've been sexually approached was when i had long hair and the girls made it clear that it was because of my hair. Now that i got a haircut im a true cel until it grows back.