Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I havent coomed for 3 days

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Everytime I shower (3x a day in my hot tropic country :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:) my eczema acts up and my dck gets itchy as hell. I scratched it so hard 3 days ago that some of the skin tore and started bleeding :shock:. That night i tried cooming but when i got hard it hrut so bad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i couldnt even jerk off. I havent did for 3 days already, should I continue my streak? :feelshehe:

Yes man I am also on nofap

I also remember a day when I coomed and it was a blend of coom and blood it was gross but at the same time I felt sad :cryfeels:

I also remember a day when I coomed and it was a blend of coom and blood it was gross but at the same time I felt sad :cryfeels:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Are you like @Incelius Savage and coomed too much

Everytime I shower (3x a day in my hot tropic country :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:) my eczema acts up and my dck gets itchy as hell. I scratched it so hard 3 days ago that some of the skin tore and started bleeding :shock:. That night i tried cooming but when i got hard it hrut so bad :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i couldnt even jerk off. I havent did for 3 days already, should I continue my streak? :feelshehe:
You have no choice or else it will be worse

I haven't coomed in a week, that is soon about to change. That bottle of Chardonnay has made me frisky. Also I have psoriasis on foreskin.

u must coom
I just did in this old shirt I have been keeping around as a cumrag :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: the post nut nap on a saturday evening was good too :panties:. The coom travelled nearly 50cm :feelsLSD: it felt so good :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: I went to sleep with the coom stained shirt on my face :feelscomfy:

my longest spree is a year and a half
then my resolve weakened :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back