Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I haven't Cared About Looks in a While

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
But as someone who can reach chadlite/even Chad levels if you factor in my body, shit like this: https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-s...-why-26107makes me really tempted to looksmax just so I can reject and shame women for being depraved skanks. I want them to feel pain and humiliation, they deserve it.

Seriously, who the fuck wants to be "settled" for and end up being some useless slut's 26th ("or more"!) in line? I want to get them all worked up and excited over me just to break their savage and brutal hearts. It fucking enrages me that this sort of behavior has become acceptable.

Ofcourse you won't care about looks when you have them.

ItheIthe said:
But as someone who can reach chadlite/even Chad levels if you factor in my body, shit like this: https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-s...-why-26107makes me really tempted to looksmax just so I can reject and shame women for being depraved skanks. I want them to feel pain and humiliation, they deserve it.

Seriously, who the fuck wants to be "settled" for and end up being some useless slut's 26th ("or more"!) in line? I want to get them all worked up and excited over me just to break their savage and brutal hearts. It fucking enrages me that this sort of behavior has become acceptable.

I wanna do this, looksmax and then BAM! reject those roasties and Stacies

_incelinside said:
Ofcourse you won't care about looks when you have them.

What I mean is I haven't shaved or cut my hair in a very long time.

Modern western women need to be put in concentration camps along with sjw's and faggots

The world stars and ends with looks. Even food is subjected to lookism. People always eat shit that looks healthy even if it tastes like crap

NeverSubmit said:
Modern western women need to be put in concentration camps along with sjw's and faggots

I prefer mass graves.

Don't pay attention to my looks anymore. Just trying to enjoy my last few years or months before I an hero

BigGhey said:
ItheIthe said:
But as someone who can reach chadlite/even Chad levels if you factor in my body, shit like this: https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-s...-why-26107makes me really tempted to looksmax just so I can reject and shame women for being depraved skanks. I want them to feel pain and humiliation, they deserve it.
I wanna do this, looksmax and then BAM! reject those roasties and Stacies
This is a pipe dream
Unles you are legit 9/10 and rich girls won't give a fuck.
Especially if you arent in a long LTR with them so you dump them.
Girls just dont give w fuck in 2018,I have seen this happen many times. They are just bombarded by male attention and praise all around.