Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have zero energy

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Literally can't even write the thread I was originally typing cuz I ran out of energy

For an hour after I got home I pretty much just laid on my bed staring into space doing nothing as if I'm not even concious

I can't believe this world we live in

Honestly wtf

Everyone has been demoralised now

Literally everyone is a sociopath at the minimum

No good people

It's over

Does anyone know any location in the world where there is no degeneracy or the people there at least have respect and are nice n all dat kinda like Japan if u know what I mean

just sociopathmaxx honestly

Does anyone know any location in the world where there is no degeneracy or the people there at least have respect and are nice n all dat kinda like Japan if u know what I mean
Not uk

Mogs me

I have negative energy

I can't even watch movies or play games that require using my mental energy. I can only just zone out on sitcoms I've already watched 50 times before, or games that you can play with the mouse only or just pressing a few buttons for hours. Basically anything other than vegetating is a huge drain on my energy and is stressful and anxiety-inducing too.

For an hour after I got home I pretty much just laid on my bed staring into space doing nothing as if I'm not even concious

Sat in my car in my buildings parking lot for about an hour yesterday just staring at a tree

I feel horrible every minute Im awake

Literally can't even write the thread I was originally typing cuz I ran out of energy

I can't believe this world we live in

Honestly wtf

Everyone has been demoralised now

Literally everyone is a sociopath at the minimum

No good people

It's over

Logically speaking a place like that isn’t as easy to find because even the most “moralistic” places are filled with some degeneration unless you are fine with a little as well as being ignorant towards it

turn off the tv and go play some games, watch some animes. That's how I cope with it

Left house? > Mogs me.

As you said, Japan has a "nice" populace. However, there is lots of degeneracy there. Hikikomori and parasite singles have become extremely common.

Sat in my car in my buildings parking lot for about an hour yesterday just staring at a tree

Ye I can relate. Kinda ting I do. Also mandatory @LastGerman tag.
I can't even watch movies or play games that require using my mental energy. I can only just zone out on sitcoms I've already watched 50 times before, or games that you can play with the mouse only or just pressing a few buttons for hours. Basically anything other than vegetating is a huge drain on my energy and is stressful and anxiety-inducing too.
It's u that can't do anything without having a sitcom playing in the background right?

I'm like that too.

It's too cope with the isolation.

I have to have a podcast playin or somethin like that even if I don't like the ppl on there or think it's funny or seen it for the 5th time.

I just need some noise in the background otherwise I wanna rope

Ye I can relate. Kinda ting I do. Also mandatory @LastGerman tag.

It's u that can't do anything without having a sitcom playing in the background right?

I'm like that too.

It's too cope with the isolation.

I have to have a podcast playin or somethin like that even if I don't like the ppl on there or think it's funny or seen it for the 5th time.

I just need some noise in the background otherwise I wanna rope

I also want to sit in my own car in order to look at a tree for hours...

There's no reason for any man to have energy, drive, and motivation unless it's rewarded with sex with young virgin women.

Can relate, i can barely play games, and most of them action based. I don't have enough mental energy, this is why i rarely post here, because, i cant even post here due to my fucked up brain and bad English.