Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i have yet to see one suffering foid

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
suffering is literally 0 for foids. it is almost like magic. they dont have the capacity for depression too. even the deformed child crying in the crowdfunding ad video is male. foid is suicide is also only due to "loneliness" "anxiety" and "breakup".

send me foid suffering news and links.

They "suffer" from problems created out of thin air. A typical foid trait is to create problems in their own minds for themselves.

They "suffer" from problems created out of thin air. A typical foid trait is to create problems in their own minds for themselves.
I've seen foids cry over the smallest stuff like not getting a compliment during the school day (I haven't had one ever)

Or getting a 92 on a test when I got like a 84

I've seen foids cry over the smallest stuff like not getting a compliment during the school day (I haven't had one ever)

Or getting a 92 on a test when I got like a 84
They're too entitled and self-absorbed to consider anyone else.

The only thing foids have to be sad about is that they fucked too many Chads and their pussy is used up, or they got too many piercings and tattoos and now their body is ruined

When people dont face any problems, they tend to create problems for themselves.

Foids have no idea what true suffering is like