Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have violent thoughts in games

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Hbu boyos? I have them all the time, they are very strong.

I don't have violent thoughts. The rare occasions I do have them are directed at myself, but I'm both too much of a pussy and too naïve to actually end it all so I'm still here.

I don't have violent thoughts. The rare occasions I do have them are directed at myself, but I'm both too much of a pussy and too naïve to actually end it all so I'm still here.
Its over

foids tried to end my life numerous times, idgaf I'm glowie or not I want them dead. And I'm mentally ill
okay based brocel I withdraw my statement

okay based brocel I withdraw my statement
Yeah man, I've had foids nearly run me over with their cars 3 times this year, then they avoid looking at me, when they are doing something illegal. Wish I had a glock.

sounds like a OCDcel, it's the worst mental illness after schizophrenia, my father had it pretty severely

Not really. I just want sex.

One of my favorite pasttimes in video games is to turn on god mode and go on a killing rampage for hours. In GTA I'll make myself invincible and just terrorize the entire city while the cops are powerless to stop me lol