Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have unironically stopped all self-improvement

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
A few weeks ago I still gymmaxxed (despite gyms being closed), every day I spent some hours in the evening with my own dumbbells (I have been doing this for two years). The progress was a joke. No interest in doing that shit anymore. Fuck this modern so(y)ciety that calls you lazy for not breaking your body in the gym while being in fulltime employment while applauding for everything female (even the lowest scum with a vagina).
From now on I will only do what I want. The only things I still enjoy are walks in nature (march for ~15km per day roughly on the weekends), this is something I won't stop because it gives me emotional gratification and genuine peace (although I am objectively shit at it and stumble around like a retard all too often). But I like the sightseeing associated with it (like the landscape in the moors/mountains/etc.) and the flora/fauna there. I have no interest in doing anything for anyone anymore. Concern for others isn't there anymore.
Fuck so(y)ciety, fuck women and fuck the worthless gender traitors that insult you for not constantly working out or learning new stuff - life isn't a journey of self-improvement or other worthless shit like that, a man isn't a fucking movie or anime protagonist, I have no interest in learning new stuff or something like that. It is only an annoyance that brings me no joy tbh, an obligation not be thrown out of my studies/jobs but something I would never do out of my own voilition. I have no curiosity for these things. And fuck the people who call me lazy/narrow-minded/etc. for that, they can shove their gay self-impro(o)vement up their asses.

Good for you bro. It is quite annoying all the foid worship that takes place these days. I like hiking, too, but I don't go at all. I should start, though. It is nice to be in that environment without morons everywhere you look.

Good for you bro. It is quite annoying all the foid worship that takes place these days. I like hiking, too, but I don't go at all. I should start, though. It is nice to be in that environment without morons everywhere you look.
Tbh, it's a very good/pleasant cope. Hope you enjoy it as well.

Over for selfimproovers. I do like taking 10-20min walks and basic weight exercises. It seems to improve my mood somewhat (and more importantly, reduce the back pain from using a computer 14 hours a day)

Over if you need to self improve

I don't try to self-improve like I used to do. Too many failures from my past to motivate me forwards.

Good, it's a waste of time and effort, anyway. It will never yield any results for an incel.

same , i may will never be chad but at least i m at peace