Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have unexplainable cringy tendencies.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I listen to music with my earphones imagine things and walk around as if I have to piss.

My mom has caught in this several times and it's been embarrassing as fuck each time, this time I got caught as well i was walking around back and forth and she came in (at 6 fucking AM) and I made sorry excuses and again looked like a retard.

She probably thought I was dancing or something similar to that even though I was delusionmaxxing.

:feelsUnreal::reeeeee::woke::incel::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Really? Fuark I also do this, I walk in circles instead though.
I listen to a lot of military music and imagine myself in a war.

Really? Fuark I also do this, I walk in circles instead though.
I listen to a lot of military music and imagine myself in a war.

Lmfao i do that too.

:lul:

It is over for us.

I do that too , but my family is used to seeing me walking and jumping around the house

I do that too , but my family is used to seeing me walking and jumping around the house

Man it was so fucking cringy.

Phone in hand with earphones full volume up and walking around probably making weird faces... i feel like God is punishing me for existing.

Used to do that a lot. Now less

Used to do that a lot. Now less

The worst part is trying to explain it.

'What are you doing son' well uhhh you see there was a big bug and it's noise woke me up and.. :woke::feelsrope:

Yikes! (Slowly backs out of thread)

my mom has no idea whats wrong wtih me despite being well aware i have autism, she basically just keep repeating just get over it meme.