Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have to work harder than everyone else

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
as a subhuman I have to work harder than anyone else to get the same thing in return, because im ugly making friends will be 100x harder than it is for a normie, let alone get a gf

This. That's why I'm LDARmaxxing. Fuck that.

its harder for me to work hard than most(if not all) people,
I have zero motivation

Lol 300k in your bank account before 18. You havent worked harder you got a free pass to live a good life

@Reclusemaxer

as a subhuman I have to work harder than anyone else to get the same thing in return, because im ugly making friends will be 100x harder than it is for a normie, let alone get a gf

Lol 300k in your bank account before 18. You havent worked harder you got a free pass to live a good life

@Reclusemaxer
I stayed in my room everyday as a kid to moneymaxx to impress my oneitis I wasted time I could have used to make friernds. Money dont even matter to me I can just use my parents but I wanted to impress onetiis

I stayed in my room everyday as a kid to moneymaxx to impress my oneitis I wasted time I could have used to make friernds. Money dont even matter to me I can just use my parents but I wanted to impress onetiis
Lol this girl doesnt even know you really

BRUTAL MEANWHILE RICH CHAD IS FUCKING A 9/10 NASTY FUCKING DERANGED SLOPPY WHORE IN HIS LUXURIOUS MANSION (IN VIDEO GAME)
also @faded

JFL I wrote a story describing what I did to improve my confidencce to be able to ask her out and sent to her
That was 3 years ago thiugh

that's the incel effect

We gotta put in 5 times the effort for a fraction of the award